Gemma McCluskie: Police are “increasingly concerned about safety” of missing EastEnders actress from Bethnal Green
Police have said they are “significantly concerned” about the safety of a missing EastEnders actress from Bethnal Green who has been missing for six days.
Detective Inspector Des McHugh, who is leading the investigation into the search for Gemma McCluskie, who played Kerry Skinner in 30 episodes of EastEnders back in 2001, said the case is now considered “high risk.”
Det Insp McHughes said: “I’m growing significantly concerned about her safety because her disappearance is out of character and because of the length of time she has been missing.”
Friends and family of Gemma, aged 29, of Hackney Road last night put up missing person posters all over the East End and are planning to distribute posters again tonight.
Gemma whose EastEnders character was the great niece of the late Ethel Skinner and a friend of character Zoe Slater was last seen on Thursday.
You may also want to watch:
Gemma was described as wearing a mustard coloured top, blue leggings, dark brown UGG boots and big sunglasses when she was last seen. She is also believed to have had her small Louis Vuitton handbag with her.
Anyone with information are urged to phone Tower Hamlets Missing Persons Unit on 0207 275 4589.
- 1 Luxury Canary Wharf flats going for lower rent set by the council
- 2 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 3 Fines totalling £361k handed to East End landlords and agents
- 4 Isle of Dogs man who murdered teenager at Crossharbour DLR sentenced to 27 years
- 5 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 6 Barts Health NHS Trust reports one of lowest rates of vaccinated staff
- 7 Capacity at West Ham's London stadium to increase to 62,500
- 8 Man charged after triple stabbing on night bus in Mile End
- 9 Building new tower block starts on Limehouse Triangle 'wildlife site'
- 10 19 arrested and cash seized in East End dawn drug raids