Gemma McCluskie: Police are “increasingly concerned about safety” of missing EastEnders actress from Bethnal Green
Police have said they are “significantly concerned” about the safety of a missing EastEnders actress from Bethnal Green who has been missing for six days.
Detective Inspector Des McHugh, who is leading the investigation into the search for Gemma McCluskie, who played Kerry Skinner in 30 episodes of EastEnders back in 2001, said the case is now considered “high risk.”
Det Insp McHughes said: “I’m growing significantly concerned about her safety because her disappearance is out of character and because of the length of time she has been missing.”
Friends and family of Gemma, aged 29, of Hackney Road last night put up missing person posters all over the East End and are planning to distribute posters again tonight.
Gemma whose EastEnders character was the great niece of the late Ethel Skinner and a friend of character Zoe Slater was last seen on Thursday.
You may also want to watch:
Gemma was described as wearing a mustard coloured top, blue leggings, dark brown UGG boots and big sunglasses when she was last seen. She is also believed to have had her small Louis Vuitton handbag with her.
Anyone with information are urged to phone Tower Hamlets Missing Persons Unit on 0207 275 4589.
- 1 Politicians join forces on referendum about Tower Hamlets mayor
- 2 Man, 19, stabbed in Stepney Green Park
- 3 Refugee fighting £2,850 claim in lettings agency dispute
- 4 Cyclist in critical condition after 'serious collision' in Bow
- 5 Shoppers queue for bread on opening weekend of new Wapping street market
- 6 Unmesh Desai: British Bangladeshi community is important part of the East End
- 7 Shops reopening after lockdown now fear council rent hikes
- 8 Jailed: Teenagers who left victim blind in one eye after train stabbing
- 9 Community group founder calls for mandatory ethnic pay gap reporting
- 10 'Torrent of hate' stalker tweeted pictures of victim on social media