Gemma McCluskie: Police are “increasingly concerned about safety” of missing EastEnders actress from Bethnal Green
Police have said they are “significantly concerned” about the safety of a missing EastEnders actress from Bethnal Green who has been missing for six days.
Detective Inspector Des McHugh, who is leading the investigation into the search for Gemma McCluskie, who played Kerry Skinner in 30 episodes of EastEnders back in 2001, said the case is now considered “high risk.”
Det Insp McHughes said: “I’m growing significantly concerned about her safety because her disappearance is out of character and because of the length of time she has been missing.”
Friends and family of Gemma, aged 29, of Hackney Road last night put up missing person posters all over the East End and are planning to distribute posters again tonight.
Gemma whose EastEnders character was the great niece of the late Ethel Skinner and a friend of character Zoe Slater was last seen on Thursday.
You may also want to watch:
Gemma was described as wearing a mustard coloured top, blue leggings, dark brown UGG boots and big sunglasses when she was last seen. She is also believed to have had her small Louis Vuitton handbag with her.
Anyone with information are urged to phone Tower Hamlets Missing Persons Unit on 0207 275 4589.
- 1 Tower Hamlets stages Covid jab festival
- 2 Tyrese Omotoye impresses on O's trial as Ouss Cisse looks set to depart
- 3 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 4 From Shoreditch to Las Vegas: New bingo hall for Hackney
- 5 Campaigners oppose plans to change voting system for Tower Hamlets mayor
- 6 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks
- 7 Vigil for June Harvey one year on from Bow crane tragedy
- 8 'Vexatious charges': MP turns on accusers after acquittal in fraud trial
- 9 Leyton Orient boss Kenny Jackett pleased with pre-season preparations
- 10 Win a pair of Carabao Cup tickets to Leyton Orient vs Queens Park Rangers