'Aggressive, violent behaviour' at Aldgate East tube station
- Credit: BTP
A man who reportedly behaved aggressively and violently at Aldgate East Underground station while travelling with three children is sought by police.
British Transport Police (BTP) has said the incident happened at the station in Whitechapel around 7pm on Friday (November 12).
One of the three children was in a pushchair.
Investigating officers have released images of a man who they believe may have information that can assist them with their investigation.
They are urging the man pictured, or anyone who recognises him, to contact them.
Anyone with information should contact BTP by texting 61016 or calling 0800 40 50 40, quoting reference 481 of 12/11/2021.
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or via crimestoppers-uk.org/.
- 1 Single van racks up £36k of fines in Tower Hamlets
- 2 Man jailed for rape after attacking woman walking back from Canning Town
- 3 Delayed Canary Wharf 'portacabin' hotel hopes to open in 2022
- 4 County lines drug dealer jailed
- 5 Liveable Streets: Councillors remove some Brick Lane closures after 'backlash'
- 6 Free vegan food at Spitalfields Market
- 7 Trio accused of Bow Lock murder were 'associates' of victim 'Aqil' Mahdi
- 8 East London man charged with six terrorism offences
- 9 Housing association apologises after sewage leaks at Isle of Dogs tower blocks
- 10 Man masturbates on Central line train in front of two women