Police release e-fit image of indecent assault suspect
Police have released an e-fit image of a man who indecently assaulted a 17-year-old woman in Shadwell in February.
The victim was pulled to the outside of Luke House in Tillman Street at around 1.30pm on February 19 where the assault took place.
She had been shopping in Watney Market and was aware of someone following her on Bigland Street before her arm was grabbed.
The suspect is described as a light skinned Asian male, aged between 30 and 40 years old, 5 ft 7 ins tall with a black short beard.
He was wearing a navy blue woolly hat, a cream puffa jacket, navy blue Adidas jogging bottoms and white trainers.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the assault should contact DC James Moncrieff or DS Pete Webb at Bethnal Green Police Station on 0208 217 3751 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Jailed: Teenagers who left victim blind in one eye after train stabbing
- 2 New street market coming to Docklands is Will's passion
- 3 Patient group set up over allegations of 'poor care' at Royal London
- 4 Canary Wharf floats idea for new green restaurant on water
- 5 Brick Lane's famous bagel shop launches delivery service
- 6 Updated appeal for information about man last seen in Poplar in January
- 7 Leyton Orient seal win over Barrow to move just one point off the play-offs
- 8 MPs pledge to fight on for 'forgotten victims' of IRA Canary Wharf bombing
- 9 Leyton Orient boss McAnuff wants his side to impose themselves on Barrow
- 10 Fire crews fight blaze at pub in Hackney Wick