Police release e-fit image of indecent assault suspect
Police have released an e-fit image of a man who indecently assaulted a 17-year-old woman in Shadwell in February.
The victim was pulled to the outside of Luke House in Tillman Street at around 1.30pm on February 19 where the assault took place.
She had been shopping in Watney Market and was aware of someone following her on Bigland Street before her arm was grabbed.
The suspect is described as a light skinned Asian male, aged between 30 and 40 years old, 5 ft 7 ins tall with a black short beard.
He was wearing a navy blue woolly hat, a cream puffa jacket, navy blue Adidas jogging bottoms and white trainers.
Anyone with information about the assault should contact DC James Moncrieff or DS Pete Webb at Bethnal Green Police Station on 0208 217 3751 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Man jailed for rape after attacking woman walking back from Canning Town
- 2 Liveable Streets: Councillors remove some Brick Lane closures after 'backlash'
- 3 Housing association apologises after sewage leaks at Isle of Dogs tower blocks
- 4 East London man charged with six terrorism offences
- 5 When are Royal Mail's last posting dates for Christmas 2021?
- 6 Man masturbates on Central line train in front of two women
- 7 Leyton Orient could send goalkeeper Sargeant back out on loan
- 8 County lines drug dealer jailed
- 9 Masks, PCR tests and boosters: New measures to combat Omicron variant
- 10 Things to do in east London this weekend