Police release e-fit image of indecent assault suspect
Police have released an e-fit image of a man who indecently assaulted a 17-year-old woman in Shadwell in February.
The victim was pulled to the outside of Luke House in Tillman Street at around 1.30pm on February 19 where the assault took place.
She had been shopping in Watney Market and was aware of someone following her on Bigland Street before her arm was grabbed.
The suspect is described as a light skinned Asian male, aged between 30 and 40 years old, 5 ft 7 ins tall with a black short beard.
He was wearing a navy blue woolly hat, a cream puffa jacket, navy blue Adidas jogging bottoms and white trainers.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the assault should contact DC James Moncrieff or DS Pete Webb at Bethnal Green Police Station on 0208 217 3751 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 2 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 3 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 4 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 5 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 6 'Racist consultation' protest rejected on Tower Hamlets street closures as Labour sticks to its manifesto
- 7 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 8 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 9 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 10 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week