Police release e-fit image of indecent assault suspect
Police have released an e-fit image of a man who indecently assaulted a 17-year-old woman in Shadwell in February.
The victim was pulled to the outside of Luke House in Tillman Street at around 1.30pm on February 19 where the assault took place.
She had been shopping in Watney Market and was aware of someone following her on Bigland Street before her arm was grabbed.
The suspect is described as a light skinned Asian male, aged between 30 and 40 years old, 5 ft 7 ins tall with a black short beard.
He was wearing a navy blue woolly hat, a cream puffa jacket, navy blue Adidas jogging bottoms and white trainers.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the assault should contact DC James Moncrieff or DS Pete Webb at Bethnal Green Police Station on 0208 217 3751 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 2 Nine Tower Hamlets secondary schools rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 3 Ice cream parlour with 'no added sugar' to open in Canary Wharf
- 4 Leyton Orient boss Jackett full of praise for Sotiriou after Magpies win
- 5 MP reported ex-husband to police for alleged 'harassment', trial hears
- 6 Poplar MP tells court: 'I fled home when brother said I was possessed'
- 7 Fire Brigade deluged with calls for help as floods sweep east London
- 8 Apsana Begum's ex-husband may be behind housing bids, trial hears
- 9 'Set deadline to remove cladding,' Tower Hamlets mayor urges
- 10 Man arrested following triple stabbing in Isle of Dogs