Police search East End for drug-convicted Ian Watson for breaching bail
Police are searching for a convicted drugs dealer in the East End who has vanished after being given early release from prison.
They are looking for 45-year-old Ian Watson who has failed to report his whereabouts as a condition of his parole.
“Watson is wanted on a recall to prison due to breaching the conditions of his license,” said a police spokesman.
“He was jailed for intent to supply drugs and is supposed to report his whereabouts as part of his bail conditions—but we just don’t know where he is.”
Police have been checking Watson’s last-known address in Tower Hamlets, but have drawn a blank.
You may also want to watch:
They believe he may still be in London and are appealing to anyone who knows where he is to contact Bethnal Green police station on 020-8217 3848, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800-555111.
- 1 Poplar MP acquitted of Tower Hamlets housing fraud
- 2 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
- 3 'Vexatious charges': MP turns on accusers after acquittal in fraud trial
- 4 Jury sent home for the day in MP Apsana Begum's trial on housing fraud charges
- 5 Mum plans to use Raine's Foundation site for new East Park church school
- 6 Home Office pours £1m into tackling drug-related problems in East End
- 7 Apsana Begum's ex-husband may be behind housing bids, trial hears
- 8 MP reported ex-husband to police for alleged 'harassment', trial hears
- 9 Poplar MP tells court: 'I fled home when brother said I was possessed'
- 10 Unlocked rooms created 'radiation exposure risk' at hospital, inspectors report