Police search East End for drug-convicted Ian Watson for breaching bail
Police are searching for a convicted drugs dealer in the East End who has vanished after being given early release from prison.
They are looking for 45-year-old Ian Watson who has failed to report his whereabouts as a condition of his parole.
“Watson is wanted on a recall to prison due to breaching the conditions of his license,” said a police spokesman.
“He was jailed for intent to supply drugs and is supposed to report his whereabouts as part of his bail conditions—but we just don’t know where he is.”
Police have been checking Watson’s last-known address in Tower Hamlets, but have drawn a blank.
You may also want to watch:
They believe he may still be in London and are appealing to anyone who knows where he is to contact Bethnal Green police station on 020-8217 3848, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800-555111.
- 1 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 2 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 3 Panel finds gross misconduct proven against Pc arrested on suspicion of drug dealing
- 4 19 arrested and cash seized in East End dawn drug raids
- 5 Police officers save lives in two sperate emergencies on same shift
- 6 Prison sentence increased for 'violent and dangerous' man
- 7 CCTV images released of missing man last seen at Bow Road Station
- 8 O’s seeking to end winless run of three games with win over struggling Saddlers
- 9 Tower hamlets killing: £20,000 reward offered as two men sought for queries
- 10 Man, 19, charged after alleged sexual assaults in Tower Hamlets