Police search East End for drug-convicted Ian Watson for breaching bail
Police are searching for a convicted drugs dealer in the East End who has vanished after being given early release from prison.
They are looking for 45-year-old Ian Watson who has failed to report his whereabouts as a condition of his parole.
“Watson is wanted on a recall to prison due to breaching the conditions of his license,” said a police spokesman.
“He was jailed for intent to supply drugs and is supposed to report his whereabouts as part of his bail conditions—but we just don’t know where he is.”
Police have been checking Watson’s last-known address in Tower Hamlets, but have drawn a blank.
You may also want to watch:
They believe he may still be in London and are appealing to anyone who knows where he is to contact Bethnal Green police station on 020-8217 3848, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800-555111.
- 1 Patient group set up over allegations of 'poor care' at Royal London
- 2 Leyton Orient boss McAnuff explains the reasoning for dropping Jamie Turley to the bench
- 3 Fire crews fight blaze at pub in Hackney Wick
- 4 Mother and son taken to hospital during "severe" fire in Bow
- 5 Volunteers take food for Ramadan to neighbours on Isle of Dogs
- 6 Former Bagel Factory turned into creative studios to rent out
- 7 Jailed: drug dealer who rammed police with stolen car to escape
- 8 London elections 2021: City and East candidates make case for your vote
- 9 It was a big opportunity missed for Leyton Orient says boss Jobi McAnuff
- 10 Beer gardens reopening with face masks, sanitisers and cobblestones