Police search East End for drug-convicted Ian Watson for breaching bail
Police are searching for a convicted drugs dealer in the East End who has vanished after being given early release from prison.
They are looking for 45-year-old Ian Watson who has failed to report his whereabouts as a condition of his parole.
“Watson is wanted on a recall to prison due to breaching the conditions of his license,” said a police spokesman.
“He was jailed for intent to supply drugs and is supposed to report his whereabouts as part of his bail conditions—but we just don’t know where he is.”
Police have been checking Watson’s last-known address in Tower Hamlets, but have drawn a blank.
They believe he may still be in London and are appealing to anyone who knows where he is to contact Bethnal Green police station on 020-8217 3848, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800-555111.
- 1 Coroner concerned with Barts NHS trust after woman 'unlawfully killed'
- 2 Jailed: Rapist who repeatedly attacked woman in her own home
- 3 Man arrested over two separate rape allegations - one previously unknown to police
- 4 Lib Dem candidate for Tower Hamlets mayor announced
- 5 Come Dine With Me calls on east London restaurants for new show
- 6 Olympian burglary: Men with links to Plaistow and Isle of Dogs wanted
- 7 One per cent council tax rise planned with borough set for balanced budget
- 8 ‘It is not tolerated’: CCTV images released after West Ham game disorder
- 9 Guilty: East London criminals jailed in December 2021
- 10 Wanted: Man known to commit offences on train and tube network