Police search for 16-year-old girl missing from Isle of Dogs
- Credit: Archant
Police are growing increasingly concerned about a missing 16-year-old girl.
Chloe Fawsitt, was last seen at 12.40pm on Monday, March 23 at her parents’ home on the Isle of Dogs.
She said she was going out to meet a friend for lunch but has not been seen since.
Chloe is described as white, 5ft 6in, of stocky build, and with dyed blonde hair.
At the time of her disappearance she was wearing light-coloured Donna Karan Converse style shoes, black leggings, black rollneck top and a green and black tartan poncho.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are increasingly concerned for Chloe’s wellbeing and urge anyone with information on her whereabouts to call police on 101 or Missing People on 116000.
- 1 Man in 30s dies after Isle of Dogs stabbing
- 2 Man who stabbed teen at Crossharbour station found guilty of murder
- 3 Police patrols to increase after fatal Isle of Dogs stabbing
- 4 Concern growing for man last seen at Bow Road station
- 5 Police officer sacked after criminal conviction
- 6 Authorities urged to act against 'terrifying' Isle of Dogs car races
- 7 Sentencing of arms dealers set for one year after Isle of Dogs raid
- 8 Two men arrested in connection with Shadwell double stabbing
- 9 Man who died in Mile End park named
- 10 Jailed: Tower Hamlets man who tried to rape another man