Police search for 16-year-old girl missing from Isle of Dogs
- Credit: Archant
Police are growing increasingly concerned about a missing 16-year-old girl.
Chloe Fawsitt, was last seen at 12.40pm on Monday, March 23 at her parents’ home on the Isle of Dogs.
She said she was going out to meet a friend for lunch but has not been seen since.
Chloe is described as white, 5ft 6in, of stocky build, and with dyed blonde hair.
At the time of her disappearance she was wearing light-coloured Donna Karan Converse style shoes, black leggings, black rollneck top and a green and black tartan poncho.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are increasingly concerned for Chloe’s wellbeing and urge anyone with information on her whereabouts to call police on 101 or Missing People on 116000.
- 1 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 2 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 3 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 4 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 5 Leyton Orient sign Dan Kemp on a permanent deal from West Ham United
- 6 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 7 'I can save the planet with my seaweed' scientist in east London claims
- 8 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
- 9 Students in rent strike over Queen Mary's campus staying open during Covid emergency
- 10 Disgraceful management of the pandemic