Police search for 16-year-old girl missing from Isle of Dogs
- Credit: Archant
Police are growing increasingly concerned about a missing 16-year-old girl.
Chloe Fawsitt, was last seen at 12.40pm on Monday, March 23 at her parents’ home on the Isle of Dogs.
She said she was going out to meet a friend for lunch but has not been seen since.
Chloe is described as white, 5ft 6in, of stocky build, and with dyed blonde hair.
At the time of her disappearance she was wearing light-coloured Donna Karan Converse style shoes, black leggings, black rollneck top and a green and black tartan poncho.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are increasingly concerned for Chloe’s wellbeing and urge anyone with information on her whereabouts to call police on 101 or Missing People on 116000.
- 1 Man, 19, stabbed in Stepney Green Park
- 2 Refugee fighting £2,850 claim in lettings agency dispute
- 3 Cyclist in critical condition after 'serious collision' in Bow
- 4 Shoppers queue for bread on opening weekend of new Wapping street market
- 5 Jailed: Teenagers who left victim blind in one eye after train stabbing
- 6 Canary Wharf floats idea for new green restaurant on water
- 7 Patient group set up over allegations of 'poor care' at Royal London
- 8 New street market coming to Docklands is Will's passion
- 9 Brick Lane's famous bagel shop launches delivery service
- 10 'Torrent of hate' stalker tweeted pictures of victim on social media