Police seize drugs and £20k in cash during dawn raids in Stepney
- Credit: MPS
Police have found more than £20,000 in cash and thousands of pounds worth of drugs during dawn raids at five addresses in Stepney this morning.
Ketamine, crack cocaine and heroin were all found by officers.
Four people were arrested and are currently in police custody.
The Met's Tower Hamlets gangs taskforce partnered with the council, as well as Safer Neighbourhoods and the Territorial Support Group for the bust.
Officers tweeted about the raids this morning.
You may also want to watch:
This story will be updated
- 1 Patient group set up over allegations of 'poor care' at Royal London
- 2 Leyton Orient boss McAnuff explains the reasoning for dropping Jamie Turley to the bench
- 3 Fire crews fight blaze at pub in Hackney Wick
- 4 Mother and son taken to hospital during "severe" fire in Bow
- 5 Volunteers take food for Ramadan to neighbours on Isle of Dogs
- 6 Former Bagel Factory turned into creative studios to rent out
- 7 Jailed: drug dealer who rammed police with stolen car to escape
- 8 London elections 2021: City and East candidates make case for your vote
- 9 It was a big opportunity missed for Leyton Orient says boss Jobi McAnuff
- 10 Beer gardens reopening with face masks, sanitisers and cobblestones