Renewed police appeal after man, 22, stabbed in Shadwell
- Credit: Google
Detectives have today renewed an appeal for information after a man was stabbed several times in Shadwell.
The 22-year-old was found suffering from multiple knife wounds in Cable Street on June 1 just before 6pm.
He remains in hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
DC Megan Bushell from Tower Hamlets CID said: “Work continues to build a picture of what happened in the lead up to the attack and I continue to appeal for information.
“I would urge anyone who witnessed people running from the scene after the stabbing to get in touch if you haven’t done so already. Your information could prove vital to our investigation.
You may also want to watch:
“I believe there were a number of other suspects involved in this attack who remain outstanding and I am keen to identify them as soon as possible.”
Anyone with information or witnesses are asked to call Tower Hamlets CID on 101 quoting reference number CAD5861/1JUN or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Man in 30s dies after Isle of Dogs stabbing
- 2 Man who stabbed teen at Crossharbour station found guilty of murder
- 3 Police patrols to increase after fatal Isle of Dogs stabbing
- 4 Concern growing for man last seen at Bow Road station
- 5 Police officer sacked after criminal conviction
- 6 Authorities urged to act against 'terrifying' Isle of Dogs car races
- 7 Sentencing of arms dealers set for one year after Isle of Dogs raid
- 8 Two men arrested in connection with Shadwell double stabbing
- 9 Man who died in Mile End park named
- 10 Man found with stab injuries in Stepney
A 23-year-old man has been charged with attempted murder.