Renewed police appeal after man, 22, stabbed in Shadwell
- Credit: Google
Detectives have today renewed an appeal for information after a man was stabbed several times in Shadwell.
The 22-year-old was found suffering from multiple knife wounds in Cable Street on June 1 just before 6pm.
He remains in hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
DC Megan Bushell from Tower Hamlets CID said: “Work continues to build a picture of what happened in the lead up to the attack and I continue to appeal for information.
“I would urge anyone who witnessed people running from the scene after the stabbing to get in touch if you haven’t done so already. Your information could prove vital to our investigation.
“I believe there were a number of other suspects involved in this attack who remain outstanding and I am keen to identify them as soon as possible.”
Anyone with information or witnesses are asked to call Tower Hamlets CID on 101 quoting reference number CAD5861/1JUN or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Bow Lock murder defendants blame each other for fatal attack
- 2 Woman treated at scene as 40 firefighters called to Bow tower block
- 3 Three stabbed in Chrisp Street chicken shop
- 4 Census 2021 indicates baby boom in one east London borough
- 5 Police officer sacked for 'turning blind eye’ to criminal husband
- 6 Latest data shows Covid admissions rising again at east London hospitals
- 7 8 charged after drugs raids in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 8 Council rapped by ombudsman after not following safeguarding procedures
- 9 V&A launches festival to celebrate 150 years in Bethnal Green
- 10 Footballer convicted of hate crime after homophobic abuse of opponent
A 23-year-old man has been charged with attempted murder.