Renewed police appeal after man, 22, stabbed in Shadwell
- Credit: Google
Detectives have today renewed an appeal for information after a man was stabbed several times in Shadwell.
The 22-year-old was found suffering from multiple knife wounds in Cable Street on June 1 just before 6pm.
He remains in hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
DC Megan Bushell from Tower Hamlets CID said: “Work continues to build a picture of what happened in the lead up to the attack and I continue to appeal for information.
“I would urge anyone who witnessed people running from the scene after the stabbing to get in touch if you haven’t done so already. Your information could prove vital to our investigation.
You may also want to watch:
“I believe there were a number of other suspects involved in this attack who remain outstanding and I am keen to identify them as soon as possible.”
Anyone with information or witnesses are asked to call Tower Hamlets CID on 101 quoting reference number CAD5861/1JUN or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Beer gardens reopening with face masks, sanitisers and cobblestones
- 2 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 3 Jailed: drug dealer who rammed police with stolen car to escape
- 4 Mother and son taken to hospital during "severe" fire in Bow
- 5 Hundreds of customers descend on reopened retailers
- 6 Boxpark reopening in Shoreditch with face masks and Covid hygiene measures
- 7 New street market coming to Docklands is Will's passion
- 8 Here's why people stay longer in the East End despite the crime
- 9 East End pays tribute to Prince Philip
- 10 Housing protest at Shadwell's Watney Market over service charges hike
A 23-year-old man has been charged with attempted murder.