Renewed police appeal after man, 22, stabbed in Shadwell
- Credit: Google
Detectives have today renewed an appeal for information after a man was stabbed several times in Shadwell.
The 22-year-old was found suffering from multiple knife wounds in Cable Street on June 1 just before 6pm.
He remains in hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
DC Megan Bushell from Tower Hamlets CID said: “Work continues to build a picture of what happened in the lead up to the attack and I continue to appeal for information.
“I would urge anyone who witnessed people running from the scene after the stabbing to get in touch if you haven’t done so already. Your information could prove vital to our investigation.
You may also want to watch:
“I believe there were a number of other suspects involved in this attack who remain outstanding and I am keen to identify them as soon as possible.”
Anyone with information or witnesses are asked to call Tower Hamlets CID on 101 quoting reference number CAD5861/1JUN or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Ethnic communities not taking up Covid jabs, Tower Hamlets Mayor warns
- 2 'Racist consultation' protest rejected on Tower Hamlets street closures as Labour sticks to its manifesto
- 3 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 4 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 5 Streets around proposed Chinese embassy building could be renamed after persecuted Muslims
- 6 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 7 Police raid cannabis factory near Liverpool Street station: 2 arrests
- 8 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 9 No injuries but 20 rescued as firefighters tackle Limehouse blaze
A 23-year-old man has been charged with attempted murder.