Renewed police appeal after man, 22, stabbed in Shadwell
- Credit: Google
Detectives have today renewed an appeal for information after a man was stabbed several times in Shadwell.
The 22-year-old was found suffering from multiple knife wounds in Cable Street on June 1 just before 6pm.
He remains in hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
DC Megan Bushell from Tower Hamlets CID said: “Work continues to build a picture of what happened in the lead up to the attack and I continue to appeal for information.
“I would urge anyone who witnessed people running from the scene after the stabbing to get in touch if you haven’t done so already. Your information could prove vital to our investigation.
You may also want to watch:
“I believe there were a number of other suspects involved in this attack who remain outstanding and I am keen to identify them as soon as possible.”
Anyone with information or witnesses are asked to call Tower Hamlets CID on 101 quoting reference number CAD5861/1JUN or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Man, 19, stabbed in Stepney Green Park
- 2 Refugee fighting £2,850 claim in lettings agency dispute
- 3 Cyclist in critical condition after 'serious collision' in Bow
- 4 Shoppers queue for bread on opening weekend of new Wapping street market
- 5 Shops reopening after lockdown now fear council rent hikes
- 6 Jailed: Teenagers who left victim blind in one eye after train stabbing
- 7 Unmesh Desai: British Bangladeshi community is important part of the East End
- 8 'Torrent of hate' stalker tweeted pictures of victim on social media
- 9 Leyton Orient still not at the level top sides are says boss Jobi McAnuff
- 10 Patient group set up over allegations of 'poor care' at Royal London
A 23-year-old man has been charged with attempted murder.