Police appeal after man reportedly exposed himself to young girl near Canary Wharf
- Credit: Archant
Police have released a CCTV image of a man they wish to identify after a report of indecent exposure near Canary Wharf.
About 5.15pm on Sunday, May 31, a man exposed himself to a young girl in Lovegrove Walk.
He didn’t speak to the girl or touch her.
The man then walked off in the direction of Preston Road.
The girl, who is younger than 13, told her mother, who then called police.
You may also want to watch:
The man is described as white and aged between 20 and 30.
PC Daniel Olney, who is investigating, said: “I am keen to identify the man in the image as part of our ongoing investigation.
- 1 Jailed: Teenagers who left victim blind in one eye after train stabbing
- 2 Patient group set up over allegations of 'poor care' at Royal London
- 3 New street market coming to Docklands is Will's passion
- 4 Brick Lane's famous bagel shop launches delivery service
- 5 Canary Wharf floats idea for new green restaurant on water
- 6 Updated appeal for information about man last seen in Poplar in January
- 7 MPs pledge to fight on for 'forgotten victims' of IRA Canary Wharf bombing
- 8 Fire crews fight blaze at pub in Hackney Wick
- 9 Jailed: drug dealer who rammed police with stolen car to escape
- 10 Beer gardens reopening with face masks, sanitisers and cobblestones
“This was understandably an upsetting incident for the young girl and her family.
“We are keen to identify the person responsible as soon as possible.”
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101, quoting reference Cad 6066/31May, or anonymously contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.