Police appeal after man reportedly exposed himself to young girl near Canary Wharf
- Credit: Archant
Police have released a CCTV image of a man they wish to identify after a report of indecent exposure near Canary Wharf.
About 5.15pm on Sunday, May 31, a man exposed himself to a young girl in Lovegrove Walk.
He didn’t speak to the girl or touch her.
The man then walked off in the direction of Preston Road.
The girl, who is younger than 13, told her mother, who then called police.
You may also want to watch:
The man is described as white and aged between 20 and 30.
PC Daniel Olney, who is investigating, said: “I am keen to identify the man in the image as part of our ongoing investigation.
- 1 Sentencing of arms dealers set for one year after Isle of Dogs raid
- 2 Concern growing for man last seen at Bow Road station
- 3 Man who stabbed teen at Crossharbour station found guilty of murder
- 4 Two men arrested in connection with Shadwell double stabbing
- 5 Man found with stab injuries in Stepney
- 6 Jailed: Robbers who targeted OAPs at east London cashpoints
- 7 Jailed: Tower Hamlets man who tried to rape another man
- 8 Teenager suffers 'life-changing' injuries after alleged attack in Shadwell
- 9 Man who died in Mile End park named
- 10 David Gomoh's killers jailed 101 years total for Canning Town murder
“This was understandably an upsetting incident for the young girl and her family.
“We are keen to identify the person responsible as soon as possible.”
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101, quoting reference Cad 6066/31May, or anonymously contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.