Police appeal after man reportedly exposed himself to young girl near Canary Wharf
- Credit: Archant
Police have released a CCTV image of a man they wish to identify after a report of indecent exposure near Canary Wharf.
About 5.15pm on Sunday, May 31, a man exposed himself to a young girl in Lovegrove Walk.
He didn’t speak to the girl or touch her.
The man then walked off in the direction of Preston Road.
The girl, who is younger than 13, told her mother, who then called police.
You may also want to watch:
The man is described as white and aged between 20 and 30.
PC Daniel Olney, who is investigating, said: “I am keen to identify the man in the image as part of our ongoing investigation.
- 1 The Queen lends her name to Royal London’s emergency Covid wards
- 2 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 3 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 4 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 5 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 6 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 7 'We need laptops for lockdown children to learn from home’ Tower Hamlets mayor urges
- 8 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 9 Surplus DLR land released at Bow for new housing to tackle homes shortage
- 10 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
“This was understandably an upsetting incident for the young girl and her family.
“We are keen to identify the person responsible as soon as possible.”
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101, quoting reference Cad 6066/31May, or anonymously contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.