Runner robbed in Bethnal Green Gardens
POLICE are appealing for information after a young man was robbed while running in Bethnal Green Gardens.
A 19-year-old was approached by a gang of three males near Bethnal Green library at 10pm on November 23.
The group asked the victim if he had a cigarette before cornering him and stealing his �150 watch.
The first suspect is described as being of European appearance, 5ft 8ins, 25-30 years old, wearing a woolly hat with the ear flaps down and dark clothing. He was unshaven. The other two suspects are Asian and also 25-30 years old.
One was 5ft 9ins tall wearing a beanie hat with a bobble and a brown coat.
You may also want to watch:
The other was wearing a dark coloured hoody.
Call DC Simon Andrews in the robbery squad on 020 8217 4162 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Police officer sacked after criminal conviction
- 2 Man who stabbed teen at Crossharbour station found guilty of murder
- 3 Man in 30s dies after Isle of Dogs stabbing
- 4 Police patrols to increase after fatal Isle of Dogs stabbing
- 5 Concern growing for man last seen at Bow Road station
- 6 Sadiq Khan warns of flood threat in east London from climate emergency
- 7 'That is what this club is about' as Mark Noble wants to find West Ham fan
- 8 Things to do: Explore east London this weekend
- 9 Man found with stab injuries in Stepney
- 10 Jailed: Tower Hamlets man who tried to rape another man