Runner robbed in Bethnal Green Gardens
POLICE are appealing for information after a young man was robbed while running in Bethnal Green Gardens.
A 19-year-old was approached by a gang of three males near Bethnal Green library at 10pm on November 23.
The group asked the victim if he had a cigarette before cornering him and stealing his �150 watch.
The first suspect is described as being of European appearance, 5ft 8ins, 25-30 years old, wearing a woolly hat with the ear flaps down and dark clothing. He was unshaven. The other two suspects are Asian and also 25-30 years old.
One was 5ft 9ins tall wearing a beanie hat with a bobble and a brown coat.
You may also want to watch:
The other was wearing a dark coloured hoody.
Call DC Simon Andrews in the robbery squad on 020 8217 4162 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Man, 19, stabbed in Stepney Green Park
- 2 Refugee fighting £2,850 claim in lettings agency dispute
- 3 Jailed: Teenagers who left victim blind in one eye after train stabbing
- 4 Cyclist in critical condition after 'serious collision' in Bow
- 5 Shoppers queue for bread on opening weekend of new Wapping street market
- 6 Canary Wharf floats idea for new green restaurant on water
- 7 Jobi McAnuff reveals focus is on run-in, rather taking O's job permanently
- 8 Patient group set up over allegations of 'poor care' at Royal London
- 9 Brick Lane's famous bagel shop launches delivery service
- 10 New street market coming to Docklands is Will's passion