Runner robbed in Bethnal Green Gardens
POLICE are appealing for information after a young man was robbed while running in Bethnal Green Gardens.
A 19-year-old was approached by a gang of three males near Bethnal Green library at 10pm on November 23.
The group asked the victim if he had a cigarette before cornering him and stealing his �150 watch.
The first suspect is described as being of European appearance, 5ft 8ins, 25-30 years old, wearing a woolly hat with the ear flaps down and dark clothing. He was unshaven. The other two suspects are Asian and also 25-30 years old.
One was 5ft 9ins tall wearing a beanie hat with a bobble and a brown coat.
You may also want to watch:
The other was wearing a dark coloured hoody.
Call DC Simon Andrews in the robbery squad on 020 8217 4162 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 2 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 3 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 4 Students in rent strike over Queen Mary's campus staying open during Covid emergency
- 5 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
- 6 Leyton Orient sign Dan Kemp on a permanent deal from West Ham United
- 7 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 8 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 9 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 10 Gun seized after woman tells police she was threatened in Whitechapel