Rush to the bar at Docklands pub for tenth birthday celebrations
Space at the bar of a Docklands pub will be cramped next week as its owners offer a 10p sale.
Visitors to The Gun in Coldharbour can get treats including crispy pork belly and Londoner sausage rolls and drinks including pints of India Pale Ale for the knock-down price.
The only catch is getting to the bar on time between 10pm and 10.10pm to take advantage of birthday celebrations for pub owners the ETM Group between November 15 and 21.
Brothers Tom and Ed Martin opened their first ETM pub 10 years ago in Clerkenwell.
The pub will also have a 10-course tasting menu, including poached lobster tail, king scallops and breast of pigeon for parties of 6 or more.
The cost is �55 per person.
On November 15, there will be a year 2000 themed quiz with a �100 bar tab prize.
- 1 Archie Battersbee dies: Hospital staff showed 'extraordinary compassion'
- 2 Investigation under way after fire and explosion at Shoreditch block
- 3 Canary Wharf Underground station stabbing leaves man in hospital
- 4 Ongoing gas leak after fire and explosion in Shoreditch
- 5 Leyton Orient 'don't really need' Forest Green Rovers cup tie says Wellens
- 6 Biggest 'shooting star' meteor shower to peak this week
- 7 'Ruthless' killer sentenced for Isle of Dogs murder
- 8 Teenager, 17, arrested after car crashes into Bow apartment building
- 9 We need a couple of bodies says Leyton Orient boss Wellens
- 10 Extreme heat: Met Office issues warning as temperatures set to soar
For information, visit thegundocklands.com.