Rush to the bar at Docklands pub for tenth birthday celebrations
Space at the bar of a Docklands pub will be cramped next week as its owners offer a 10p sale.
Visitors to The Gun in Coldharbour can get treats including crispy pork belly and Londoner sausage rolls and drinks including pints of India Pale Ale for the knock-down price.
The only catch is getting to the bar on time between 10pm and 10.10pm to take advantage of birthday celebrations for pub owners the ETM Group between November 15 and 21.
Brothers Tom and Ed Martin opened their first ETM pub 10 years ago in Clerkenwell.
The pub will also have a 10-course tasting menu, including poached lobster tail, king scallops and breast of pigeon for parties of 6 or more.
The cost is �55 per person.
On November 15, there will be a year 2000 themed quiz with a �100 bar tab prize.
- 1 Bow flat fire caused by sunlight on glass bottle
- 2 Ranjith Kankanamalage death: Man charged with murder
- 3 Crossrail: Canary Wharf station ready as Elizabeth Line nears opening
- 4 Bow man accused of carrying out fatal hammer attack appears at Old Bailey
- 5 Bow man charged with drugs supply and criminal property offences
- 6 Japanese udon noodles chain to mark Canary Wharf opening with free bowls
- 7 Covid patients numbers declining in east London hospitals
- 8 Riverside park extension above new sewage structures given green light
- 9 East End's 'last' Victorian funeral parlour being restored - and opens as burger bar
- 10 Bow man appears in court charged with murder after body found in cemetery
For information, visit thegundocklands.com.