Rush to the bar at Docklands pub for tenth birthday celebrations
Space at the bar of a Docklands pub will be cramped next week as its owners offer a 10p sale.
Visitors to The Gun in Coldharbour can get treats including crispy pork belly and Londoner sausage rolls and drinks including pints of India Pale Ale for the knock-down price.
The only catch is getting to the bar on time between 10pm and 10.10pm to take advantage of birthday celebrations for pub owners the ETM Group between November 15 and 21.
Brothers Tom and Ed Martin opened their first ETM pub 10 years ago in Clerkenwell.
The pub will also have a 10-course tasting menu, including poached lobster tail, king scallops and breast of pigeon for parties of 6 or more.
You may also want to watch:
The cost is �55 per person.
On November 15, there will be a year 2000 themed quiz with a �100 bar tab prize.
- 1 Leyton Orient confident next manager will take them to the next level
- 2 Man, 20, found fighting for life at illegal rave in Bow
- 3 Fire breaks out in flat near New Providence Wharf tower block
- 4 South Africa and Indian Covid variants found in Shoreditch and Dalston
- 5 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 6 Groomed girl speaks out after 'dangerous' Barking dealer who dealt Class A drugs in East End is jailed
- 7 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 8 Dog festival gets go-ahead for Isle of Dogs, of all places
- 9 Battle lost to save historic Whitechapel bell foundry
- 10 Kenny Jackett emerges as odds-on favourite for Leyton Orient job
For information, visit thegundocklands.com.