Rush to the bar at Docklands pub for tenth birthday celebrations
Space at the bar of a Docklands pub will be cramped next week as its owners offer a 10p sale.
Visitors to The Gun in Coldharbour can get treats including crispy pork belly and Londoner sausage rolls and drinks including pints of India Pale Ale for the knock-down price.
The only catch is getting to the bar on time between 10pm and 10.10pm to take advantage of birthday celebrations for pub owners the ETM Group between November 15 and 21.
Brothers Tom and Ed Martin opened their first ETM pub 10 years ago in Clerkenwell.
The pub will also have a 10-course tasting menu, including poached lobster tail, king scallops and breast of pigeon for parties of 6 or more.
You may also want to watch:
The cost is �55 per person.
On November 15, there will be a year 2000 themed quiz with a �100 bar tab prize.
- 1 Man in 30s dies after Isle of Dogs stabbing
- 2 Man who stabbed teen at Crossharbour station found guilty of murder
- 3 Police patrols to increase after fatal Isle of Dogs stabbing
- 4 Concern growing for man last seen at Bow Road station
- 5 Police officer sacked after criminal conviction
- 6 Authorities urged to act against 'terrifying' Isle of Dogs car races
- 7 Sentencing of arms dealers set for one year after Isle of Dogs raid
- 8 Man who died in Mile End park named
- 9 Two men arrested in connection with Shadwell double stabbing
- 10 Man found with stab injuries in Stepney
For information, visit thegundocklands.com.