Jailed: Sex pest who touched himself inappropriately on train
- Credit: BTP
A “persistent sexual pest” who touched himself inappropriately on a train has been jailed for five months.
Blackfriars Crown Court heard how Wayne Randolfi, of no fixed address, was travelling between Liverpool Street and Bethnal Green on the afternoon of February 10 when he adjusted his trousers to loosen them before touching himself in front of two women.
Police quickly identified the 30-year-old as having committed similar offences, and found that he was also in breach of a previous sexual harm prevention order.
Appearing in court on July 14, he admitted a charge of exposure and in addition to the prison sentence, was also ordered to pay a £115 victim surcharge.
Det Con Sri Mendis said: "Randolfi is a persistent sexual pest who has a history of committing more than 15 similar offences against women and children in the last five years.
You may also want to watch:
"I fully welcome this prison sentence and hope it serves as a strong reminder to Randolfi that this disgusting behaviour will not be tolerated."
- 1 Cops break Covid-19 rules to have haircuts at Bethnal Green police station
- 2 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 3 Lovely Day for Aldgate School picked to sing on Billy Ocean's new single
- 4 Police e-fit expert retiring after 15 years at Bethnal Green
- 5 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 6 Covid hero who did charity walk in Bow aged 100 now has vaccine
- 7 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 8 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 9 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 10 'Racist consultation' protest rejected on Tower Hamlets street closures as Labour sticks to its manifesto