Jailed: Sex pest who touched himself inappropriately on train
- Credit: BTP
A “persistent sexual pest” who touched himself inappropriately on a train has been jailed for five months.
Blackfriars Crown Court heard how Wayne Randolfi, of no fixed address, was travelling between Liverpool Street and Bethnal Green on the afternoon of February 10 when he adjusted his trousers to loosen them before touching himself in front of two women.
Police quickly identified the 30-year-old as having committed similar offences, and found that he was also in breach of a previous sexual harm prevention order.
Appearing in court on July 14, he admitted a charge of exposure and in addition to the prison sentence, was also ordered to pay a £115 victim surcharge.
Det Con Sri Mendis said: "Randolfi is a persistent sexual pest who has a history of committing more than 15 similar offences against women and children in the last five years.
You may also want to watch:
"I fully welcome this prison sentence and hope it serves as a strong reminder to Randolfi that this disgusting behaviour will not be tolerated."
- 1 Politicians join forces on referendum about Tower Hamlets mayor
- 2 Mayor or leader: Your choice on May 6
- 3 Covid-19 mass testing after variant detected in E1 postal area
- 4 Teenager arrested after 13-year-old stabbed in Isle of Dogs
- 5 Covid patients in intensive care down to single figures at hospital trust
- 6 Ramadan explained: Everything you need to know about the Islamic holy month
- 7 Fast broadband deal is signed for thousands of East End homes
- 8 'I'm backing leader and cabinet model in Tower Hamlets referendum'
- 9 Voting in the Isle of Dogs Neighbourhood Planning Referendum
- 10 Bronze Age hoard to go on show after 3,000 years and an extra year's delay