Shadwell man in court over terrorism and fraud offences
- Credit: Archant
A man from Shadwell is among six appearing at Westminster Magistrates’ Court today charged with terrorism and fraud offences.
Simon Keeler, 43, of Solander Gardens, was charged with preparation and assisting others in acts of terrorism, support of a proscribed organisation and conspiracy to possess false identity documents.
Michael Coe, 33, of Central Park Road, East Ham and Anthony Small, 33, of Southend Lane, Sydenham, were also charged with the same offences.
In addition, Zagum Perviaz, 35, of Frinton Road, East Ham and Hamzah Safdar, 24, of Cecil Road, Upton Park, were charged with conspiring to possess and produce false identity documents.
Abdulraouf Eshati, 28, of no fixed address, was charged with possession of articles in relation to the commission, preparation and instigation of acts of terrorism as well as offences under the Immigration Act 1971.
All six men were charged following arrests by Counter Terrorism Command officers on November 30 and December 1 and 4.
- 1 Man jailed for rape after attacking woman walking back from Canning Town
- 2 Liveable Streets: Councillors remove some Brick Lane closures after 'backlash'
- 3 Housing association apologises after sewage leaks at Isle of Dogs tower blocks
- 4 East London man charged with six terrorism offences
- 5 When are Royal Mail's last posting dates for Christmas 2021?
- 6 Man masturbates on Central line train in front of two women
- 7 Leyton Orient could send goalkeeper Sargeant back out on loan
- 8 County lines drug dealer jailed
- 9 Masks, PCR tests and boosters: New measures to combat Omicron variant
- 10 Trio accused of Bow Lock murder were 'associates' of victim 'Aqil' Mahdi