Witness appeal: Man fighting for life after Homerton shooting Sunday night
- Credit: MPS
A man is fighting for his life in hospital as detectives comb east London following a shooting last night when three men were wounded.
Police have cordoned off the crime scene in Homerton High Street where the triple shooting took place around 10.45pm.
Officers from the Met’s Central East Command covering Tower Hamlets and neighbouring Hackney have joined detectives from the Met’s Trident specialist crime command and are appealing today for witnesses and information.
They arrived along with ambulance paramedics and found the three men with gunshot injuries.
One victim who is 24 is in a life-threatening condition today, Scotland Yard has confirmed.
You may also want to watch:
The other two, aged 60 and 32, were also taken to hospital but don’t have life-threatening or life-changing injuries.
Police want to speak with anyone who has information about shooting or saw anything suspicious. They are urging them to call 101, quoting reference 7463/11OCT, or to call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
A crime scene is in place with “an enhanced police presence in the area”. There have been no arrests so far as the police hunt continues.
- 1 Man who stabbed teen at Crossharbour station found guilty of murder
- 2 Sentencing of arms dealers set for one year after Isle of Dogs raid
- 3 Concern growing for man last seen at Bow Road station
- 4 Man found with stab injuries in Stepney
- 5 Two men arrested in connection with Shadwell double stabbing
- 6 Jailed: Robbers who targeted OAPs at east London cashpoints
- 7 Jailed: Tower Hamlets man who tried to rape another man
- 8 Teenager suffers 'life-changing' injuries after alleged attack in Shadwell
- 9 Man who died in Mile End park named
- 10 David Gomoh's killers jailed 101 years total for Canning Town murder