Shopper indecently assaulted in Shoreditch
A shopper was indecently assaulted in Shoreditch and now detectives have released a CCTV image of a man they want to speak to in connection with the incident.
The 21-year-old victim, of Mile End, was in Boxpark Mall at about 4.30pm on Thursday, September 20, when two men and a woman walked into the shop.
Det Con Graeme Knox said: “One of the men then approached the victim and, after making inappropriate comments, he began to touch her.
“The victim told the man to stop before a witness shouted at the man and all three left the shop, heading towards Brick Lane.
“This must have been very intimidating for the victim and I would appeal for anyone with any information to come forward and help identify the man responsible.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call British Transport Police on 0800 40 50 40, quoting reference B5/LNA of 17/10/2012. Alternatively, contact independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Midfielder Ouss Cisse confirms Leyton Orient departure
- 2 Tower Hamlets stages Covid jab festival
- 3 Tyrese Omotoye impresses on O's trial as Ouss Cisse looks set to depart
- 4 Man stabbed outside West India Quay DLR station
- 5 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 6 Campaigners oppose plans to change voting system for Tower Hamlets mayor
- 7 Campaigners taking on town hall to keep Isle of Dogs youth club open
- 8 From Shoreditch to Las Vegas: New bingo hall for Hackney
- 9 Vigil for June Harvey one year on from Bow crane tragedy
- 10 'Vexatious charges': MP turns on accusers after acquittal in fraud trial