Shopper indecently assaulted in Shoreditch
A shopper was indecently assaulted in Shoreditch and now detectives have released a CCTV image of a man they want to speak to in connection with the incident.
The 21-year-old victim, of Mile End, was in Boxpark Mall at about 4.30pm on Thursday, September 20, when two men and a woman walked into the shop.
Det Con Graeme Knox said: “One of the men then approached the victim and, after making inappropriate comments, he began to touch her.
“The victim told the man to stop before a witness shouted at the man and all three left the shop, heading towards Brick Lane.
“This must have been very intimidating for the victim and I would appeal for anyone with any information to come forward and help identify the man responsible.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call British Transport Police on 0800 40 50 40, quoting reference B5/LNA of 17/10/2012. Alternatively, contact independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Patient group set up over allegations of 'poor care' at Royal London
- 2 Leyton Orient boss McAnuff explains the reasoning for dropping Jamie Turley to the bench
- 3 Fire crews fight blaze at pub in Hackney Wick
- 4 Mother and son taken to hospital during "severe" fire in Bow
- 5 Former Bagel Factory turned into creative studios to rent out
- 6 Volunteers take food for Ramadan to neighbours on Isle of Dogs
- 7 Jailed: drug dealer who rammed police with stolen car to escape
- 8 It was a big opportunity missed for Leyton Orient says boss Jobi McAnuff
- 9 London elections 2021: City and East candidates make case for your vote
- 10 Canary Wharf floats idea for new green restaurant on water