Shopper indecently assaulted in Shoreditch
A shopper was indecently assaulted in Shoreditch and now detectives have released a CCTV image of a man they want to speak to in connection with the incident.
The 21-year-old victim, of Mile End, was in Boxpark Mall at about 4.30pm on Thursday, September 20, when two men and a woman walked into the shop.
Det Con Graeme Knox said: “One of the men then approached the victim and, after making inappropriate comments, he began to touch her.
“The victim told the man to stop before a witness shouted at the man and all three left the shop, heading towards Brick Lane.
“This must have been very intimidating for the victim and I would appeal for anyone with any information to come forward and help identify the man responsible.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call British Transport Police on 0800 40 50 40, quoting reference B5/LNA of 17/10/2012. Alternatively, contact independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 2 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 3 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 4 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 5 Disgraceful management of the pandemic
- 6 'I can save the planet with my seaweed' scientist in east London claims
- 7 Leyton Orient seal late victory over Morecambe
- 8 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 9 Leyton Orient boss Embleton expecting more movement in the transfer window
- 10 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom