Shopper indecently assaulted in Shoreditch
A shopper was indecently assaulted in Shoreditch and now detectives have released a CCTV image of a man they want to speak to in connection with the incident.
The 21-year-old victim, of Mile End, was in Boxpark Mall at about 4.30pm on Thursday, September 20, when two men and a woman walked into the shop.
Det Con Graeme Knox said: “One of the men then approached the victim and, after making inappropriate comments, he began to touch her.
“The victim told the man to stop before a witness shouted at the man and all three left the shop, heading towards Brick Lane.
“This must have been very intimidating for the victim and I would appeal for anyone with any information to come forward and help identify the man responsible.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call British Transport Police on 0800 40 50 40, quoting reference B5/LNA of 17/10/2012. Alternatively, contact independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 2 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 3 Panel finds gross misconduct proven against Pc arrested on suspicion of drug dealing
- 4 19 arrested and cash seized in East End dawn drug raids
- 5 Police officers save lives in two sperate emergencies on same shift
- 6 Prison sentence increased for 'violent and dangerous' man
- 7 The most expensive houses sold in your east London borough in August
- 8 CCTV images released of missing man last seen at Bow Road Station
- 9 Tower hamlets killing: £20,000 reward offered as two men sought for queries
- 10 Man, 19, charged after alleged sexual assaults in Tower Hamlets