South London man in court over Boxing Day fatal Poplar shooting
- Credit: Archant
A south London man will appear at the Old Bailey today charged with the murder of Hassan Mohammed Omer Isman at a nightclub on Boxing Day.
Danny Walker, 32, unemployed of Haldane Road, Thamesmead is due in court today charged with the murder of Hassan Mohammed Omer Isman, on December 26 at the Avalon nightclub in Shaftesbury Avenue. Mr Isman, 31, was also known as Big H and came from Poplar.
Dean Robinson, also 32, of Nevitt House, Islington, appeared at Thames Magistrates Court on January 11 charged with possession with intent to supply class A drugs (crack cocaine) and concealing criminal property.
A third man, arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply drugs and assisting an offender has been bailed to return to an east London police station in late February while further enquiries continue.
Three other men arrested in connection with the investigation remain on bail to dates in February pending further enquiries.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives are continuing to appeal for help in tracing Gavin Allen, 30.
Anyone with information that could assist police should call the incident room on 020 8345 3985 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 2 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 3 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 4 'Racist consultation' protest rejected on Tower Hamlets street closures as Labour sticks to its manifesto
- 5 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 6 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 7 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 8 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 9 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 10 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse