South London man in court over Boxing Day fatal Poplar shooting
- Credit: Archant
A south London man will appear at the Old Bailey today charged with the murder of Hassan Mohammed Omer Isman at a nightclub on Boxing Day.
Danny Walker, 32, unemployed of Haldane Road, Thamesmead is due in court today charged with the murder of Hassan Mohammed Omer Isman, on December 26 at the Avalon nightclub in Shaftesbury Avenue. Mr Isman, 31, was also known as Big H and came from Poplar.
Dean Robinson, also 32, of Nevitt House, Islington, appeared at Thames Magistrates Court on January 11 charged with possession with intent to supply class A drugs (crack cocaine) and concealing criminal property.
A third man, arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply drugs and assisting an offender has been bailed to return to an east London police station in late February while further enquiries continue.
Three other men arrested in connection with the investigation remain on bail to dates in February pending further enquiries.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives are continuing to appeal for help in tracing Gavin Allen, 30.
Anyone with information that could assist police should call the incident room on 020 8345 3985 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Isle of Dogs man who murdered teenager at Crossharbour DLR sentenced to 27 years
- 2 Man charged after triple stabbing on night bus in Mile End
- 3 Man killed after fall from Bow tower block
- 4 19 arrested and cash seized in East End dawn drug raids
- 5 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 6 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 7 Ruel Sotiriou has a big role to play for Leyton Orient says boss Jackett
- 8 Man found stabbed on board night bus
- 9 'Ballet at its absolute best' coming to Canary Wharf this weekend
- 10 Kitchen blaze sees warning issued over 'strange noises' from appliances