South London man in court over Boxing Day fatal Poplar shooting
- Credit: Archant
A south London man will appear at the Old Bailey today charged with the murder of Hassan Mohammed Omer Isman at a nightclub on Boxing Day.
Danny Walker, 32, unemployed of Haldane Road, Thamesmead is due in court today charged with the murder of Hassan Mohammed Omer Isman, on December 26 at the Avalon nightclub in Shaftesbury Avenue. Mr Isman, 31, was also known as Big H and came from Poplar.
Dean Robinson, also 32, of Nevitt House, Islington, appeared at Thames Magistrates Court on January 11 charged with possession with intent to supply class A drugs (crack cocaine) and concealing criminal property.
A third man, arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply drugs and assisting an offender has been bailed to return to an east London police station in late February while further enquiries continue.
Three other men arrested in connection with the investigation remain on bail to dates in February pending further enquiries.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives are continuing to appeal for help in tracing Gavin Allen, 30.
Anyone with information that could assist police should call the incident room on 020 8345 3985 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Jailed: drug dealer who rammed police with stolen car to escape
- 2 East End pays tribute to Prince Philip
- 3 Fire crews fight blaze in railway arch in Bow
- 4 Boxpark reopening in Shoreditch with face masks and Covid hygiene measures
- 5 Leyton Orient boss McAnuff full of praise for Cheltenham Town after loss
- 6 Pictures: Remembering Prince Philip's visits to east London
- 7 Housing protest at Shadwell's Watney Market over service charges hike
- 8 'Torrent of hate' stalker tweeted pictures of victim on social media
- 9 Opposing 'privatisation of NHS by stealth'
- 10 Woman from Limehouse charged after Kill the Bill protest