Man and woman injured in Mile End double stabbing
- Credit: Archant
A man and woman have been stabbed in broad daylight.
Officers were called to Strahan Road, Mile End, just after 1pm on Monday (April 29) after getting reports of a stabbing.
When they arrived police found the man and woman, both believed to be in their 20s, were found with stab injuries.
A Met spokeswoman said: “They were treated at the scene by paramedics before being taken to hospital.
“Their injuries have been assessed as non life-threatening.”
You may also want to watch:
So far there have been no arrests and the Met continues to make enquiries.
- 1 The Queen lends her name to Royal London’s emergency Covid wards
- 2 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 3 No injuries but 20 rescued as firefighters tackle Limehouse blaze
- 4 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 5 Police raid cannabis factory near Liverpool Street station: 2 arrests
- 6 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 7 Doctors urge Tower Hamlets mayor to end support for Silvertown Tunnel
- 8 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 9 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 10 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel