Man and woman injured in Mile End double stabbing
- Credit: Archant
A man and woman have been stabbed in broad daylight.
Officers were called to Strahan Road, Mile End, just after 1pm on Monday (April 29) after getting reports of a stabbing.
When they arrived police found the man and woman, both believed to be in their 20s, were found with stab injuries.
A Met spokeswoman said: “They were treated at the scene by paramedics before being taken to hospital.
“Their injuries have been assessed as non life-threatening.”
You may also want to watch:
So far there have been no arrests and the Met continues to make enquiries.
- 1 Mother and son taken to hospital during "severe" fire in Bow
- 2 Patient group set up over allegations of 'poor care' at Royal London
- 3 Beer gardens reopening with face masks, sanitisers and cobblestones
- 4 Volunteers take food for Ramadan to neighbours on Isle of Dogs
- 5 Jailed: drug dealer who rammed police with stolen car to escape
- 6 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 7 Here's why people stay longer in the East End despite the crime
- 8 Hundreds of customers descend on reopened retailers
- 9 'Torrent of hate' stalker tweeted pictures of victim on social media
- 10 Boxpark reopening in Shoreditch with face masks and Covid hygiene measures