Man and woman injured in Mile End double stabbing
- Credit: Archant
A man and woman have been stabbed in broad daylight.
Officers were called to Strahan Road, Mile End, just after 1pm on Monday (April 29) after getting reports of a stabbing.
When they arrived police found the man and woman, both believed to be in their 20s, were found with stab injuries.
A Met spokeswoman said: “They were treated at the scene by paramedics before being taken to hospital.
“Their injuries have been assessed as non life-threatening.”
You may also want to watch:
So far there have been no arrests and the Met continues to make enquiries.
- 1 Midfielder Ouss Cisse confirms Leyton Orient departure
- 2 Tower Hamlets stages Covid jab festival
- 3 Man stabbed outside West India Quay DLR station
- 4 Tyrese Omotoye impresses on O's trial as Ouss Cisse looks set to depart
- 5 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 6 Campaigners taking on town hall to keep Isle of Dogs youth club open
- 7 Campaigners oppose plans to change voting system for Tower Hamlets mayor
- 8 From Shoreditch to Las Vegas: New bingo hall for Hackney
- 9 Vigil for June Harvey one year on from Bow crane tragedy
- 10 Leyton Orient still looking to add one or two new signings