Police appeal after teenager robbed of coat at Crossharbour DLR station
- Credit: Archant
Police investigating the robbery of a teenager at Crossharbour DLR station have released pictures of people they would like to talk to.
A group is reported to have shoved a teenage boy and demanded his coat on the stairs at the station.
During the robbery, which took place at around 6.45pm on Thursday, Janaury 16, one of them showed the victim the handle of a knife tucked into his waistband.
Officers have now released CCTV images of people who they believe may have information that could help their investigation.
Anyone who knows them is asked to contact BTP by texting 61016 or by calling 0800 40 50 40, quoting reference number 489 of 16/01/20.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Jailed: Robbers who targeted OAPs at east London cashpoints
- 2 Two men arrested in connection with Shadwell double stabbing
- 3 Man found with stab injuries in Stepney
- 4 Teenager suffers 'life-changing' injuries after alleged attack in Shadwell
- 5 Jailed: Tower Hamlets man who tried to rape another man
- 6 David Gomoh's killers jailed 101 years total for Canning Town murder
- 7 Man who died in Mile End park named
- 8 Shadrach Ogie back in contention for O's trip to Bristol Rovers
- 9 Orient aiming to climb the table with first away win of the season
- 10 Toynbee Hall photo exhibition tells community's stories of lockdown