Boy, 15, stabbed in Limehouse
- Credit: Archant
A police investigation is underway after a 15-year-old boy was stabbed in Limehouse yesterday afternoon.
Officers were called to Salmon Lane, at around 3.10pm where they found the victim suffering from knife wounds.
He was rushed to hospital where his injuries were deemed to be non life-threatening.
Detectives from Central East CID are investigating the attack.
There have been no arrests.
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses and anyone with information are urged to call police on 101 quoting CAD 4440/21FEB, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 2 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 3 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 4 'Racist consultation' protest rejected on Tower Hamlets street closures as Labour sticks to its manifesto
- 5 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 6 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 7 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 8 Ethnic communities not taking up Covid jabs, Tower Hamlets Mayor warns
- 9 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 10 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park