Boy, 15, stabbed in Limehouse
- Credit: Archant
A police investigation is underway after a 15-year-old boy was stabbed in Limehouse yesterday afternoon.
Officers were called to Salmon Lane, at around 3.10pm where they found the victim suffering from knife wounds.
He was rushed to hospital where his injuries were deemed to be non life-threatening.
Detectives from Central East CID are investigating the attack.
There have been no arrests.
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses and anyone with information are urged to call police on 101 quoting CAD 4440/21FEB, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Man who stabbed teen at Crossharbour station found guilty of murder
- 2 Concern growing for man last seen at Bow Road station
- 3 Sentencing of arms dealers set for one year after Isle of Dogs raid
- 4 Man found with stab injuries in Stepney
- 5 Jailed: Robbers who targeted OAPs at east London cashpoints
- 6 Two men arrested in connection with Shadwell double stabbing
- 7 Jailed: Tower Hamlets man who tried to rape another man
- 8 Teenager suffers 'life-changing' injuries after alleged attack in Shadwell
- 9 Scouts roll out new early years Squirrels programme across east London
- 10 Man who died in Mile End park named