Boy, 15, stabbed in Limehouse
- Credit: Archant
A police investigation is underway after a 15-year-old boy was stabbed in Limehouse yesterday afternoon.
Officers were called to Salmon Lane, at around 3.10pm where they found the victim suffering from knife wounds.
He was rushed to hospital where his injuries were deemed to be non life-threatening.
Detectives from Central East CID are investigating the attack.
There have been no arrests.
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses and anyone with information are urged to call police on 101 quoting CAD 4440/21FEB, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Jailed: Teenagers who left victim blind in one eye after train stabbing
- 2 Patient group set up over allegations of 'poor care' at Royal London
- 3 New street market coming to Docklands is Will's passion
- 4 Brick Lane's famous bagel shop launches delivery service
- 5 Canary Wharf floats idea for new green restaurant on water
- 6 Updated appeal for information about man last seen in Poplar in January
- 7 MPs pledge to fight on for 'forgotten victims' of IRA Canary Wharf bombing
- 8 Fire crews fight blaze at pub in Hackney Wick
- 9 Jailed: drug dealer who rammed police with stolen car to escape
- 10 Beer gardens reopening with face masks, sanitisers and cobblestones