Three east Londoners arrested after Kacem Mokrane, 18, dies from stab wounds
- Credit: Archant
Officers investigating the murder of 18-year-old Kacem Mokrane have arrested three men in east London.
Kacem died on Monday, November 20 from injuries sustained after being stabbed in Walthamstow four days prior.
A post-mortem exam on Friday found he died from multiple organ failure following a stab wound.
Two 17-year-old males and a man, 19, were arrested in east London yesterday on suspicion of Kacem’s murder.
They are currently in custody alongside two males, aged 16 and 20, arrested on similar grounds earlier today.
You may also want to watch:
“Our investigation continues to make progress but I would ask anyone who has information, no matter how insignificant it may seem, to contact my officers - it could prove vital to this investigation,” said investigation lead Det Chief Insp Dave Whellams.
Police ask anyone with information to call 0208 345 3775 or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Poplar MP tells court: 'I fled home when brother said I was possessed'
- 2 Leyton Orient boss Jackett full of praise for Sotiriou after Magpies win
- 3 Ice cream parlour with 'no added sugar' to open in Canary Wharf
- 4 Community patrols to stamp out Poplar's street crime
- 5 Fire Brigade deluged with calls for help as floods sweep east London
- 6 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 7 John McDonnell is character witness for Poplar MP accused of housing fraud
- 8 Driver demo blocks Uber's Whitechapel HQ in termination appeals dispute
- 9 Nine Tower Hamlets secondary schools rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 10 Man arrested following triple stabbing in Isle of Dogs