Three east Londoners arrested after Kacem Mokrane, 18, dies from stab wounds
- Credit: Archant
Officers investigating the murder of 18-year-old Kacem Mokrane have arrested three men in east London.
Kacem died on Monday, November 20 from injuries sustained after being stabbed in Walthamstow four days prior.
A post-mortem exam on Friday found he died from multiple organ failure following a stab wound.
Two 17-year-old males and a man, 19, were arrested in east London yesterday on suspicion of Kacem’s murder.
They are currently in custody alongside two males, aged 16 and 20, arrested on similar grounds earlier today.
You may also want to watch:
“Our investigation continues to make progress but I would ask anyone who has information, no matter how insignificant it may seem, to contact my officers - it could prove vital to this investigation,” said investigation lead Det Chief Insp Dave Whellams.
Police ask anyone with information to call 0208 345 3775 or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'Grenfell Tower'-type cladding still not removed from New Providence Wharf after 3 years
- 2 Cops break Covid-19 rules to have haircuts at Bethnal Green police station
- 3 Whitechapel murder victim named as teenager charged with killing
- 4 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 5 Covid hero who did charity walk in Bow aged 100 now has vaccine
- 6 Leyton Orient boss Embleton could rotate team for Bolton trip
- 7 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 8 'It must be urgently addressed': New research into BAME Covid impact
- 9 Lovely Day for Aldgate School picked to sing on Billy Ocean's new single
- 10 Police e-fit expert retiring after 15 years at Bethnal Green