Three east Londoners arrested after Kacem Mokrane, 18, dies from stab wounds
- Credit: Archant
Officers investigating the murder of 18-year-old Kacem Mokrane have arrested three men in east London.
Kacem died on Monday, November 20 from injuries sustained after being stabbed in Walthamstow four days prior.
A post-mortem exam on Friday found he died from multiple organ failure following a stab wound.
Two 17-year-old males and a man, 19, were arrested in east London yesterday on suspicion of Kacem’s murder.
They are currently in custody alongside two males, aged 16 and 20, arrested on similar grounds earlier today.
You may also want to watch:
“Our investigation continues to make progress but I would ask anyone who has information, no matter how insignificant it may seem, to contact my officers - it could prove vital to this investigation,” said investigation lead Det Chief Insp Dave Whellams.
Police ask anyone with information to call 0208 345 3775 or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Jailed: Teenagers who left victim blind in one eye after train stabbing
- 2 Patient group set up over allegations of 'poor care' at Royal London
- 3 New street market coming to Docklands is Will's passion
- 4 Brick Lane's famous bagel shop launches delivery service
- 5 Canary Wharf floats idea for new green restaurant on water
- 6 Updated appeal for information about man last seen in Poplar in January
- 7 MPs pledge to fight on for 'forgotten victims' of IRA Canary Wharf bombing
- 8 Fire crews fight blaze at pub in Hackney Wick
- 9 Jailed: drug dealer who rammed police with stolen car to escape
- 10 Beer gardens reopening with face masks, sanitisers and cobblestones