Three men charged with the murder of Bethnal Green man Jayson Hassan
Three men were charged last night with the double murder of Bethnal Green man Jayson Hassan and Lee Wallace of Loughton last November.
Daniel Wilson, 28, of Lichfield Road, Bow; Wayne Wilson, 42, of St Phillips Road, Preston, Lancashire and Rodney Morrison, 42, of Lancaster Road, Newham were due to appear at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court at 10.00am this morning (January 28).
Mr Hassan, 28, of Horatio Street, and Mr Wallace, 25, of Broadway, were both shot outside Strang House in Britannia Row, Islington, on November 9 and Mr Wallace was pronounced dead at the scene.
Mr Hassan was taken to an east London hospital but died the following morning.
Daniel Wilson was arrested on November 19 and bailed, as was Wayne Wilson after being arrested on November 23.
Both men were re-arrested on January 25 and charged with the double murder and Mr Morrison was arrested in Ilford on the same day.
- 1 Traffic slow moving in Limehouse and Poplar due to burst water main
- 2 Single van racks up £36k of fines in Tower Hamlets
- 3 Man jailed for rape after attacking woman walking back from Canning Town
- 4 The gift of giving: Where to donate food across east London this Christmas
- 5 Weather warning issued ahead of expected gale force winds in London
- 6 County lines drug dealer jailed
- 7 Possible travel disruptions for central London this week
- 8 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 9 Delayed Canary Wharf 'portacabin' hotel hopes to open in 2022
- 10 Liveable Streets: Councillors remove some Brick Lane closures after 'backlash'