Three men charged with the murder of Bethnal Green man Jayson Hassan
Three men were charged last night with the double murder of Bethnal Green man Jayson Hassan and Lee Wallace of Loughton last November.
Daniel Wilson, 28, of Lichfield Road, Bow; Wayne Wilson, 42, of St Phillips Road, Preston, Lancashire and Rodney Morrison, 42, of Lancaster Road, Newham were due to appear at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court at 10.00am this morning (January 28).
Mr Hassan, 28, of Horatio Street, and Mr Wallace, 25, of Broadway, were both shot outside Strang House in Britannia Row, Islington, on November 9 and Mr Wallace was pronounced dead at the scene.
Mr Hassan was taken to an east London hospital but died the following morning.
Daniel Wilson was arrested on November 19 and bailed, as was Wayne Wilson after being arrested on November 23.
You may also want to watch:
Both men were re-arrested on January 25 and charged with the double murder and Mr Morrison was arrested in Ilford on the same day.
- 1 Politicians join forces on referendum about Tower Hamlets mayor
- 2 Man, 19, stabbed in Stepney Green Park
- 3 Refugee fighting £2,850 claim in lettings agency dispute
- 4 Cyclist in critical condition after 'serious collision' in Bow
- 5 Shoppers queue for bread on opening weekend of new Wapping street market
- 6 Unmesh Desai: British Bangladeshi community is important part of the East End
- 7 Shops reopening after lockdown now fear council rent hikes
- 8 Jailed: Teenagers who left victim blind in one eye after train stabbing
- 9 Community group founder calls for mandatory ethnic pay gap reporting
- 10 'Torrent of hate' stalker tweeted pictures of victim on social media