Three men charged with the murder of Bethnal Green man Jayson Hassan
Three men were charged last night with the double murder of Bethnal Green man Jayson Hassan and Lee Wallace of Loughton last November.
Daniel Wilson, 28, of Lichfield Road, Bow; Wayne Wilson, 42, of St Phillips Road, Preston, Lancashire and Rodney Morrison, 42, of Lancaster Road, Newham were due to appear at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court at 10.00am this morning (January 28).
Mr Hassan, 28, of Horatio Street, and Mr Wallace, 25, of Broadway, were both shot outside Strang House in Britannia Row, Islington, on November 9 and Mr Wallace was pronounced dead at the scene.
Mr Hassan was taken to an east London hospital but died the following morning.
Daniel Wilson was arrested on November 19 and bailed, as was Wayne Wilson after being arrested on November 23.
You may also want to watch:
Both men were re-arrested on January 25 and charged with the double murder and Mr Morrison was arrested in Ilford on the same day.
- 1 Tower Hamlets stages Covid jab festival
- 2 Tyrese Omotoye impresses on O's trial as Ouss Cisse looks set to depart
- 3 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 4 From Shoreditch to Las Vegas: New bingo hall for Hackney
- 5 Campaigners oppose plans to change voting system for Tower Hamlets mayor
- 6 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks
- 7 Vigil for June Harvey one year on from Bow crane tragedy
- 8 'Vexatious charges': MP turns on accusers after acquittal in fraud trial
- 9 Leyton Orient boss Kenny Jackett pleased with pre-season preparations
- 10 Win a pair of Carabao Cup tickets to Leyton Orient vs Queens Park Rangers