Three people stabbed inside health centres in Bow
- Credit: PA
A man has been arrested after three people were stabbed inside two health centres in Bow.
It is understood that two people were stabbed in the Tredegar Practice on St Stephen’s Road, and a further person was stabbed in St Stephen’s Health Centre off nearby William Place, just after 11am.
Officers, including specialist firearms officers, called to the scene found the three victims suffering from knife wounds.
They were rushed to hospital where their injuries are not being treated as life-threatening.
The arrested man was held near the scene and taken to hospital suffering from an injury.
You may also want to watch:
A London Ambulance Service spokesman confirmed four people were treated at the scene, with three taken to a major trauma centre as a priority.
The scene is currently cordoned off.
- 1 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 2 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 3 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 4 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 5 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 6 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 7 'Racist consultation' protest rejected on Tower Hamlets street closures as Labour sticks to its manifesto
- 8 Leyton Orient boss is expecting more transfer movement in the window
- 9 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 10 Ethnic communities not taking up Covid jabs, Tower Hamlets Mayor warns
Police are not treating the stabbings as being terror-related.