Three people stabbed inside health centres in Bow
- Credit: PA
A man has been arrested after three people were stabbed inside two health centres in Bow.
It is understood that two people were stabbed in the Tredegar Practice on St Stephen’s Road, and a further person was stabbed in St Stephen’s Health Centre off nearby William Place, just after 11am.
Officers, including specialist firearms officers, called to the scene found the three victims suffering from knife wounds.
They were rushed to hospital where their injuries are not being treated as life-threatening.
The arrested man was held near the scene and taken to hospital suffering from an injury.
You may also want to watch:
A London Ambulance Service spokesman confirmed four people were treated at the scene, with three taken to a major trauma centre as a priority.
The scene is currently cordoned off.
- 1 Police officer sacked after criminal conviction
- 2 Man who stabbed teen at Crossharbour station found guilty of murder
- 3 Man in 30s dies after Isle of Dogs stabbing
- 4 Police patrols to increase after fatal Isle of Dogs stabbing
- 5 Concern growing for man last seen at Bow Road station
- 6 Sadiq Khan warns of flood threat in east London from climate emergency
- 7 Things to do: Explore east London this weekend
- 8 'That is what this club is about' as Mark Noble wants to find West Ham fan
- 9 Man found with stab injuries in Stepney
- 10 Jailed: Tower Hamlets man who tried to rape another man
Police are not treating the stabbings as being terror-related.