Three people stabbed inside health centres in Bow
- Credit: PA
A man has been arrested after three people were stabbed inside two health centres in Bow.
It is understood that two people were stabbed in the Tredegar Practice on St Stephen’s Road, and a further person was stabbed in St Stephen’s Health Centre off nearby William Place, just after 11am.
Officers, including specialist firearms officers, called to the scene found the three victims suffering from knife wounds.
They were rushed to hospital where their injuries are not being treated as life-threatening.
The arrested man was held near the scene and taken to hospital suffering from an injury.
You may also want to watch:
A London Ambulance Service spokesman confirmed four people were treated at the scene, with three taken to a major trauma centre as a priority.
The scene is currently cordoned off.
- 1 Beer gardens reopening with face masks, sanitisers and cobblestones
- 2 Mother and son taken to hospital during "severe" fire in Bow
- 3 Jailed: drug dealer who rammed police with stolen car to escape
- 4 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 5 Patient group set up over allegations of 'poor care' at Royal London
- 6 Hundreds of customers descend on reopened retailers
- 7 Here's why people stay longer in the East End despite the crime
- 8 Volunteers take food for Ramadan to neighbours on Isle of Dogs
- 9 New street market coming to Docklands is Will's passion
- 10 Boxpark reopening in Shoreditch with face masks and Covid hygiene measures
Police are not treating the stabbings as being terror-related.