Three puppies stolen from Limehouse flat
- Credit: Archant
Did you witness the theft of three puppies from a flat in Limehouse?
The three Staffordshire Bull Terriers were all just five weeks old when they were taken from a flat in Ratcliffe House, Salmon Lane on Wednesday, June 25.
Nothing else was stolen during the burglary, which took place between 8.30am and 7pm.
The male is described as having a black coat with white feet, while the two females are brindle coloured with white on their necks, chests and feet.
Anyone who has been offered a puppy for sale or has information relating to the theft should contact Det Sgt Scott Pounder on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously quoting reference 5215751/14.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Luxury Canary Wharf flats going for lower rent set by the council
- 2 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 3 Fines totalling £361k handed to East End landlords and agents
- 4 Isle of Dogs man who murdered teenager at Crossharbour DLR sentenced to 27 years
- 5 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 6 Barts Health NHS Trust reports one of lowest rates of vaccinated staff
- 7 Man charged after triple stabbing on night bus in Mile End
- 8 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 9 19 arrested and cash seized in East End dawn drug raids
- 10 Man killed after fall from Bow tower block