Three puppies stolen from Limehouse flat
- Credit: Archant
Did you witness the theft of three puppies from a flat in Limehouse?
The three Staffordshire Bull Terriers were all just five weeks old when they were taken from a flat in Ratcliffe House, Salmon Lane on Wednesday, June 25.
Nothing else was stolen during the burglary, which took place between 8.30am and 7pm.
The male is described as having a black coat with white feet, while the two females are brindle coloured with white on their necks, chests and feet.
Anyone who has been offered a puppy for sale or has information relating to the theft should contact Det Sgt Scott Pounder on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously quoting reference 5215751/14.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Vigil for June Harvey one year on from Bow crane tragedy
- 2 Tyrese Omotoye impresses on O's trial as Ouss Cisse looks set to depart
- 3 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 4 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
- 5 'Vexatious charges': MP turns on accusers after acquittal in fraud trial
- 6 Home Office pours £1m into tackling drug-related problems in East End
- 7 Mum plans to use Raine's Foundation site for new East Park church school
- 8 Poplar MP acquitted of Tower Hamlets housing fraud
- 9 Jailed: Cyclist who rode off after fatal collision with 'gentleman', 72
- 10 Apsana Begum's ex-husband may be behind housing bids, trial hears