Three puppies stolen from Limehouse flat
- Credit: Archant
Did you witness the theft of three puppies from a flat in Limehouse?
The three Staffordshire Bull Terriers were all just five weeks old when they were taken from a flat in Ratcliffe House, Salmon Lane on Wednesday, June 25.
Nothing else was stolen during the burglary, which took place between 8.30am and 7pm.
The male is described as having a black coat with white feet, while the two females are brindle coloured with white on their necks, chests and feet.
Anyone who has been offered a puppy for sale or has information relating to the theft should contact Det Sgt Scott Pounder on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously quoting reference 5215751/14.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 2 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 3 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 4 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 5 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 6 'We need laptops for lockdown children to learn from home’ Tower Hamlets mayor urges
- 7 Disgraceful management of the pandemic
- 8 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 9 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff