Tower Hamlets men charged with drug offences following series of police raids across east London
- Credit: Archant
Two men from Tower Hamlets have been charged with drug offences following a series of police raids across east London.
Shamun Miah, 27, of Alexia Square on the Isle of Dogs, is accused of two counts of supplying crack cocaine and heroin, and Joynal Abedein, 23, of Approach Road, Bethnal Green, has been charged with one count of conspiracy to supply crack cocaine and heroin, after officers carried out the dawn raids on Wednesday morning.
Mansoor Hussain, 30, from Hainault, anf Rahiem Baki, 21, from Buckhurst Hill, are also charged with two counts of supplying crack cocaine and heroin while Sumon Miah, 23, from Barking, and Zakariya Miah, 22, from Lisson Grove, north west London, are accused of one count of conspiracy to supply crack cocaine and heroin.
Osman Maye, 23, from North Greenwich, Ahsan Iqbal, 23, from Leytonstone, and a 17-year-old, who cannot be named for legal reasons, are all charged with one count of supplying class A drugs.
Tre Tahar Fraser, 24, and Rio Millard, 27, both from Walthamstow, are charged with two counts of conspiracy to supply crack cocaine and heroin.
Alison Wilks, 52, from Walthamstow, is accused of being concerned in the supply of class A drugs while 25-year-old Aaron Wilks, of the same address, is charged with two counts of conspiracy to supply crack cocaine and heroin.
All were remanded in custody and are due to appear at Westminster Magistrates’ Court today except Alison Wilks who was bailed.
- 1 Section 60 in place across Tower Hamlets after Stepney stabbing
- 2 'A horrific attack': Man suffers critical head injuries from Shoreditch fight
- 3 Mile End: Car crashes into bus stop during police pursuit
- 4 Night Tube services to return on Jubilee line next week
- 5 Jailed: 9 east London offenders put behind bars in April
- 6 Baby boy died from 'whiplash' injuries caused by shaking, trial hears
- 7 12 people charged following east London drugs bust
- 8 Wiley wanted after court no-show amid assault and burglary charges
- 9 Aspire 'will work for everyone in Tower Hamlets' after winning majority
- 10 Tomorrow's lunar eclipse: How and when to see it
A warrant has been issued for the arrest of Bradley Joseph-Bernard, 29, from Barking, who has been charged with two counts of supplying crack cocaine and heroin.
Two men aged 21 and 27 who were arrested on suspicion of being concerned in the supply of Class A drugs, a 23-year-old man held on suspicion of possession of Class A and B drugs and a man, 21, arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply Class B have all been released under investigation.
Two men aged 18 and 28 who were arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to supply class A drugs have been released with no further action.