Trial date set for Haggerston man accused of Lea Adri-Soejoko murder in Colindale
- Credit: Archant
A man from Haggerston accused of killing an 80-year-old grandmother found dead on an allotment in Colindale will face trial in July.
Rahim Mohammadi, 40, of Goldsmiths Row, appeared at the Old Bailey today charged with the murder of Lea Adri-Soejoko.
The pensioner, who was strangled with a ligature, was discovered a lock-up store at the allotment in Sheaveshill Avenue on February 28.
Mrs Adr-Soejoko was the secretary of the allotment.
Mohammadi appeared at the Old Bailey assisted by an interpreter and spoke to confirm his name.
You may also want to watch:
A provisional trial date of July 10 was set with a plea hearing on May 23.
- 1 Jailed: Teenagers who left victim blind in one eye after train stabbing
- 2 New street market coming to Docklands is Will's passion
- 3 Patient group set up over allegations of 'poor care' at Royal London
- 4 Canary Wharf floats idea for new green restaurant on water
- 5 Brick Lane's famous bagel shop launches delivery service
- 6 Updated appeal for information about man last seen in Poplar in January
- 7 Leyton Orient seal win over Barrow to move just one point off the play-offs
- 8 MPs pledge to fight on for 'forgotten victims' of IRA Canary Wharf bombing
- 9 Leyton Orient boss McAnuff wants his side to impose themselves on Barrow
- 10 Fire crews fight blaze at pub in Hackney Wick