Trial date set for Haggerston man accused of Lea Adri-Soejoko murder in Colindale
- Credit: Archant
A man from Haggerston accused of killing an 80-year-old grandmother found dead on an allotment in Colindale will face trial in July.
Rahim Mohammadi, 40, of Goldsmiths Row, appeared at the Old Bailey today charged with the murder of Lea Adri-Soejoko.
The pensioner, who was strangled with a ligature, was discovered a lock-up store at the allotment in Sheaveshill Avenue on February 28.
Mrs Adr-Soejoko was the secretary of the allotment.
Mohammadi appeared at the Old Bailey assisted by an interpreter and spoke to confirm his name.
You may also want to watch:
A provisional trial date of July 10 was set with a plea hearing on May 23.
- 1 Man who stabbed teen at Crossharbour station found guilty of murder
- 2 Sentencing of arms dealers set for one year after Isle of Dogs raid
- 3 Concern growing for man last seen at Bow Road station
- 4 Man found with stab injuries in Stepney
- 5 Two men arrested in connection with Shadwell double stabbing
- 6 Jailed: Robbers who targeted OAPs at east London cashpoints
- 7 Jailed: Tower Hamlets man who tried to rape another man
- 8 Teenager suffers 'life-changing' injuries after alleged attack in Shadwell
- 9 Man who died in Mile End park named
- 10 David Gomoh's killers jailed 101 years total for Canning Town murder