Trident officers investigating after man, 21, stabbed in Isle of Dogs
- Credit: Archant
Officers from the police’s Trident Gang Crime Command are investigating the stabbing of a man in the early hours of Saturday.
The 21-year-old victim was attacked in Manchester Road, the Isle of Dogs, with police being called to the scene just before 2am.
The man was taken to an east London hospital and his condition is “not thought to be serious”, according to the police.
In an unrelated incident, a 24-year-old man was stabbed on Friday in Rainhill Way, Bow, at the junction with Bruce Way.
Police were called to the scene at approximately 1.40am to reports of a man with multiple stab wounds.
The victim was taken to an east London hospital and remains in a stable condition.
There have been no arrests for either incident.
- 1 Section 60 in place across Tower Hamlets after Stepney stabbing
- 2 'A horrific attack': Man suffers critical head injuries from Shoreditch fight
- 3 'Lucky' escape: Family flees Bethnal Green fire thanks to fire alarms
- 4 Mile End: Car crashes into bus stop during police pursuit
- 5 Jailed: 9 east London offenders put behind bars in April
- 6 Night Tube services to return on Jubilee line next week
- 7 Baby boy died from 'whiplash' injuries caused by shaking, trial hears
- 8 12 people charged following east London drugs bust
- 9 Wiley wanted after court no-show amid assault and burglary charges
- 10 Aspire 'will work for everyone in Tower Hamlets' after winning majority
Anyone with information should call 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.