Trident officers investigating after man, 21, stabbed in Isle of Dogs
- Credit: Archant
Officers from the police’s Trident Gang Crime Command are investigating the stabbing of a man in the early hours of Saturday.
The 21-year-old victim was attacked in Manchester Road, the Isle of Dogs, with police being called to the scene just before 2am.
The man was taken to an east London hospital and his condition is “not thought to be serious”, according to the police.
In an unrelated incident, a 24-year-old man was stabbed on Friday in Rainhill Way, Bow, at the junction with Bruce Way.
Police were called to the scene at approximately 1.40am to reports of a man with multiple stab wounds.
You may also want to watch:
The victim was taken to an east London hospital and remains in a stable condition.
There have been no arrests for either incident.
- 1 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 2 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 3 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 4 Students in rent strike over Queen Mary's campus staying open during Covid emergency
- 5 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
- 6 Leyton Orient sign Dan Kemp on a permanent deal from West Ham United
- 7 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 8 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 9 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 10 Gun seized after woman tells police she was threatened in Whitechapel
Anyone with information should call 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.