Trident officers investigating after man, 21, stabbed in Isle of Dogs
- Credit: Archant
Officers from the police’s Trident Gang Crime Command are investigating the stabbing of a man in the early hours of Saturday.
The 21-year-old victim was attacked in Manchester Road, the Isle of Dogs, with police being called to the scene just before 2am.
The man was taken to an east London hospital and his condition is “not thought to be serious”, according to the police.
In an unrelated incident, a 24-year-old man was stabbed on Friday in Rainhill Way, Bow, at the junction with Bruce Way.
Police were called to the scene at approximately 1.40am to reports of a man with multiple stab wounds.
You may also want to watch:
The victim was taken to an east London hospital and remains in a stable condition.
There have been no arrests for either incident.
- 1 Man, 19, stabbed in Stepney Green Park
- 2 Refugee fighting £2,850 claim in lettings agency dispute
- 3 Cyclist in critical condition after 'serious collision' in Bow
- 4 Jailed: Teenagers who left victim blind in one eye after train stabbing
- 5 Shoppers queue for bread on opening weekend of new Wapping street market
- 6 Canary Wharf floats idea for new green restaurant on water
- 7 Patient group set up over allegations of 'poor care' at Royal London
- 8 Jobi McAnuff reveals focus is on run-in, rather taking O's job permanently
- 9 Brick Lane's famous bagel shop launches delivery service
- 10 Fire crews fight blaze at pub in Hackney Wick
Anyone with information should call 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.