No arrests after triple stabbing in Isle of Dogs
- Credit: Google Maps
Police are investigating a triple stabbing in the Isle of Dogs.
Officers were called at around 5.47pm yesterday - Monday, July 19 - to reports of a disturbance in Pepper Street.
Upon arrival they found three men with stab injuries, all of which have been confirmed as not life-threatening.
They remain in hospital with further updates expected.
A crime scene was still in place as of 9.22pm last night.
You may also want to watch:
The E14 area was subject to a section 60 order - which authorises the police to use additional stop and search powers to prevent violence - until 9am this morning (Tuesday, July 20).
No arrests have been made.
- 1 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 2 Nine Tower Hamlets secondary schools rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 3 MP reported ex-husband to police for alleged 'harassment', trial hears
- 4 Apsana Begum's ex-husband may be behind housing bids, trial hears
- 5 Fire Brigade deluged with calls for help as floods sweep east London
- 6 Leyton Orient boss Jackett full of praise for Sotiriou after Magpies win
- 7 Ice cream parlour with 'no added sugar' to open in Canary Wharf
- 8 'Set deadline to remove cladding,' Tower Hamlets mayor urges
- 9 Appeal after man allegedly 'spits at' woman travelling through Whitechapel, West Ham and Barking
- 10 Man arrested following triple stabbing in Isle of Dogs
Any witnesses are asked to call 101 quoting CAD 6042/19Jul.