No arrests after triple stabbing in Isle of Dogs
- Credit: Google Maps
Police are investigating a triple stabbing in the Isle of Dogs.
Officers were called at around 5.47pm yesterday - Monday, July 19 - to reports of a disturbance in Pepper Street.
Upon arrival they found three men with stab injuries, all of which have been confirmed as not life-threatening.
They remain in hospital with further updates expected.
A crime scene was still in place as of 9.22pm last night.
The E14 area was subject to a section 60 order - which authorises the police to use additional stop and search powers to prevent violence - until 9am this morning (Tuesday, July 20).
No arrests have been made.
- 1 Bow Lock murder defendants blame each other for fatal attack
- 2 Woman treated at scene as 40 firefighters called to Bow tower block
- 3 Three stabbed in Chrisp Street chicken shop
- 4 Census 2021 indicates baby boom in one east London borough
- 5 Police officer sacked for 'turning blind eye’ to criminal husband
- 6 Latest data shows Covid admissions rising again at east London hospitals
- 7 8 charged after drugs raids in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 8 Council rapped by ombudsman after not following safeguarding procedures
- 9 V&A launches festival to celebrate 150 years in Bethnal Green
- 10 Footballer convicted of hate crime after homophobic abuse of opponent
Any witnesses are asked to call 101 quoting CAD 6042/19Jul.