No arrests after triple stabbing in Isle of Dogs
- Credit: Google Maps
Police are investigating a triple stabbing in the Isle of Dogs.
Officers were called at around 5.47pm yesterday - Monday, July 19 - to reports of a disturbance in Pepper Street.
Upon arrival they found three men with stab injuries, all of which have been confirmed as not life-threatening.
They remain in hospital with further updates expected.
A crime scene was still in place as of 9.22pm last night.
You may also want to watch:
The E14 area was subject to a section 60 order - which authorises the police to use additional stop and search powers to prevent violence - until 9am this morning (Tuesday, July 20).
No arrests have been made.
- 1 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 2 Police officer sacked after criminal conviction
- 3 Road and rail round-up: Steer clear of these disruptions next week
- 4 Man who stabbed teen at Crossharbour station found guilty of murder
- 5 Three places to go pumpkin picking near east London
- 6 Brigade issues fire safety warning after Limehouse studio blaze
- 7 Man in 30s dies after Isle of Dogs stabbing
- 8 Police patrols to increase after fatal Isle of Dogs stabbing
- 9 Concern growing for man last seen at Bow Road station
- 10 Khalid Ali couldn't hide delight after winning start against Dean Wilkinson
Any witnesses are asked to call 101 quoting CAD 6042/19Jul.