Twitter tributes flood in for 16-year-old stabbed to death in Poplar
- Credit: Archant
Twitter tributes to schoolboy Ajmol Alom have flooded in after he was stabbed to death last night.
Friends and loved ones took to the social networking site to pay their respects to the 16-year-old, who died in hospital after being stabbed in Spey Street, Poplar.
One user, @shazz_eyy, wrote: “R.I.P to the brother ajmol alom gone but never forgotten insh’allah your (sic) gone to a better place now – not everybody lives but everybody dies.”
Another, @Chunky_96, wrote: “I was playing football with you yesterday bro.. RIP Ajmol Alom.”
Fellow Langdon Park School Pupil @heyitsanika wrote: “He went to my school and I can’t believe his gone :( RIP… R.i.p Ajmol Alom;(? May Allah grant you a place in heaven xo.”
You may also want to watch:
For more tributes and information, see the links on the right hand side of this page.
- 1 Patient group set up over allegations of 'poor care' at Royal London
- 2 Leyton Orient boss McAnuff explains the reasoning for dropping Jamie Turley to the bench
- 3 Fire crews fight blaze at pub in Hackney Wick
- 4 Mother and son taken to hospital during "severe" fire in Bow
- 5 Former Bagel Factory turned into creative studios to rent out
- 6 Volunteers take food for Ramadan to neighbours on Isle of Dogs
- 7 Jailed: drug dealer who rammed police with stolen car to escape
- 8 It was a big opportunity missed for Leyton Orient says boss Jobi McAnuff
- 9 London elections 2021: City and East candidates make case for your vote
- 10 Canary Wharf floats idea for new green restaurant on water