Twitter tributes flood in for 16-year-old stabbed to death in Poplar
- Credit: Archant
Twitter tributes to schoolboy Ajmol Alom have flooded in after he was stabbed to death last night.
Friends and loved ones took to the social networking site to pay their respects to the 16-year-old, who died in hospital after being stabbed in Spey Street, Poplar.
One user, @shazz_eyy, wrote: “R.I.P to the brother ajmol alom gone but never forgotten insh’allah your (sic) gone to a better place now – not everybody lives but everybody dies.”
Another, @Chunky_96, wrote: “I was playing football with you yesterday bro.. RIP Ajmol Alom.”
Fellow Langdon Park School Pupil @heyitsanika wrote: “He went to my school and I can’t believe his gone :( RIP… R.i.p Ajmol Alom;(? May Allah grant you a place in heaven xo.”
You may also want to watch:
For more tributes and information, see the links on the right hand side of this page.
- 1 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 2 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 3 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 4 'I can save the planet with my seaweed' scientist in east London claims
- 5 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 6 Disgraceful management of the pandemic
- 7 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
- 8 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 9 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 10 Pressure on government to provide laptops for lockdown learning