Two men in their 20s shot outside Mile End tube station
- Credit: Archant
A police investigation is underway after two men were shot outside Mile End tube station last night.
The victims, who are both in their 20s, were found suffering from gunshot injuries at around 10,35pm.
They were rushed to hospital where they are in a stable condition.
Their injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
Detectives from the Met’s Trident and Area Crime Command are leading the investigation.
You may also want to watch:
There have been no arrests and anyone with information or witnesses should call police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Groomed girl speaks out after 'dangerous' Barking dealer who dealt Class A drugs in East End is jailed
- 2 'Stop building more towers,' MP at protest after New Providence Wharf fire
- 3 Racist vandalism keyed on cars parked in street on Isle of Dogs
- 4 Leyton Orient have announced their retained list as they begin rebuild
- 5 MP's fury at four-year delay removing Grenfell-type cladding from block
- 6 Tower Hamlets votes to keep directly-elected mayoral post
- 7 'Halt to development draining services' after win for neighbourhood plan
- 8 Blaze at Canary Wharf tower block with cladding issue
- 9 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 10 Unmesh Desai on his priorities after winning City and East election