Double stabbing in Bow Common leaves man, 23, fighting for his life
- Credit: Archant
A man is fighting for his life following a double stabbing in Bow Common this afternoon.
Police and paramedics were called to St Paul's Way at round 4.30pm where they found two men with stab wounds.
A 23-year-old man was rushed to hospital and is in a critical condition.
The second man, who is in his 20s or 30s, has less serious injuries and is also in hospital.
Officers are currently at the scene and cordons are in place.
You may also want to watch:
There have been no arrests and detectives are asking any witnesses or anyone with information to call 101 quoting CAD 5291/may26 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 2 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 3 Panel finds gross misconduct proven against Pc arrested on suspicion of drug dealing
- 4 19 arrested and cash seized in East End dawn drug raids
- 5 Police officers save lives in two sperate emergencies on same shift
- 6 Prison sentence increased for 'violent and dangerous' man
- 7 Police called as furious families told to quit Bow's 'dangerous' block
- 8 Man, 19, charged after alleged sexual assaults in Tower Hamlets
- 9 The most expensive houses sold in your east London borough in August
- 10 £18,000 awarded to Bethnal Green church to bring loo up to scratch