Double stabbing in Bow Common leaves man, 23, fighting for his life
- Credit: Archant
A man is fighting for his life following a double stabbing in Bow Common this afternoon.
Police and paramedics were called to St Paul's Way at round 4.30pm where they found two men with stab wounds.
A 23-year-old man was rushed to hospital and is in a critical condition.
The second man, who is in his 20s or 30s, has less serious injuries and is also in hospital.
Officers are currently at the scene and cordons are in place.
You may also want to watch:
There have been no arrests and detectives are asking any witnesses or anyone with information to call 101 quoting CAD 5291/may26 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Jailed: Teenagers who left victim blind in one eye after train stabbing
- 2 Patient group set up over allegations of 'poor care' at Royal London
- 3 New street market coming to Docklands is Will's passion
- 4 Brick Lane's famous bagel shop launches delivery service
- 5 Canary Wharf floats idea for new green restaurant on water
- 6 Updated appeal for information about man last seen in Poplar in January
- 7 MPs pledge to fight on for 'forgotten victims' of IRA Canary Wharf bombing
- 8 Fire crews fight blaze at pub in Hackney Wick
- 9 Jailed: drug dealer who rammed police with stolen car to escape
- 10 Beer gardens reopening with face masks, sanitisers and cobblestones