Double stabbing in Bow Common leaves man, 23, fighting for his life
- Credit: Archant
A man is fighting for his life following a double stabbing in Bow Common this afternoon.
Police and paramedics were called to St Paul's Way at round 4.30pm where they found two men with stab wounds.
A 23-year-old man was rushed to hospital and is in a critical condition.
The second man, who is in his 20s or 30s, has less serious injuries and is also in hospital.
Officers are currently at the scene and cordons are in place.
You may also want to watch:
There have been no arrests and detectives are asking any witnesses or anyone with information to call 101 quoting CAD 5291/may26 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Poplar MP tells court: 'I fled home when brother said I was possessed'
- 2 Leyton Orient boss Jackett full of praise for Sotiriou after Magpies win
- 3 Community patrols to stamp out Poplar's street crime
- 4 John McDonnell is character witness for Poplar MP accused of housing fraud
- 5 Fire Brigade deluged with calls for help as floods sweep east London
- 6 Ice cream parlour with 'no added sugar' to open in Canary Wharf
- 7 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 8 Driver demo blocks Uber's Whitechapel HQ in termination appeals dispute
- 9 Leyton Orient still looking to add one or two new signings
- 10 MP reported ex-husband to police for alleged 'harassment', trial hears