Double stabbing in Bow Common leaves man, 23, fighting for his life
- Credit: Archant
A man is fighting for his life following a double stabbing in Bow Common this afternoon.
Police and paramedics were called to St Paul's Way at round 4.30pm where they found two men with stab wounds.
A 23-year-old man was rushed to hospital and is in a critical condition.
The second man, who is in his 20s or 30s, has less serious injuries and is also in hospital.
Officers are currently at the scene and cordons are in place.
You may also want to watch:
There have been no arrests and detectives are asking any witnesses or anyone with information to call 101 quoting CAD 5291/may26 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 2 'Racist consultation' protest rejected on Tower Hamlets street closures as Labour sticks to its manifesto
- 3 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 4 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 5 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 6 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 7 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 8 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 9 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 10 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided