Two teenagers bailed in connection with the attempted murder of a police officer
- Credit: MPS
Two teenagers aged 16 have been bailed until January following their arrests in connection with the attempted murder of a police officer in Bow.
Both the males were arrested yesterday.
A further two men, a 20-year-old, who was arrested in Bedfordshire on Tuesday, November,29, on suspicion of assisting an offender, and a 17-year-old, who was arrested on Tuesday, November, 22, on suspicion of attempted murder, have been bailed as well pending on further enquiries.
While, another two men have also been charged with attempted murder and two counts of affray.
Andrew Beadie, 20, of Claremont Road, Basildon, and Janine Morris, 24, of Rainhill Way, Bow, were both charged on Saturday, November, 26
With the later also being charged with assisting an offender.
They both appeared in custody at Thames Magistrates Court on Monday, November, 28 and were remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey on January, 4, 2017.
- 1 Bow flat fire caused by sunlight on glass bottle
- 2 Ranjith Kankanamalage death: Man charged with murder
- 3 Bow man accused of carrying out fatal hammer attack appears at Old Bailey
- 4 Gallery: Hidden photos reveal London's East End in the 1960s
- 5 Crossrail: Canary Wharf station ready as Elizabeth Line nears opening
- 6 Bow man charged with drugs supply and criminal property offences
- 7 Covid patients numbers declining in east London hospitals
- 8 Japanese udon noodles chain to mark Canary Wharf opening with free bowls
- 9 Riverside park extension above new sewage structures given green light
- 10 East End's 'last' Victorian funeral parlour being restored - and opens as burger bar
Detectives from the Homicide and Major Crime Command are still investigating