Two teenagers bailed in connection with the attempted murder of a police officer
- Credit: MPS
Two teenagers aged 16 have been bailed until January following their arrests in connection with the attempted murder of a police officer in Bow.
Both the males were arrested yesterday.
A further two men, a 20-year-old, who was arrested in Bedfordshire on Tuesday, November,29, on suspicion of assisting an offender, and a 17-year-old, who was arrested on Tuesday, November, 22, on suspicion of attempted murder, have been bailed as well pending on further enquiries.
While, another two men have also been charged with attempted murder and two counts of affray.
Andrew Beadie, 20, of Claremont Road, Basildon, and Janine Morris, 24, of Rainhill Way, Bow, were both charged on Saturday, November, 26
With the later also being charged with assisting an offender.
They both appeared in custody at Thames Magistrates Court on Monday, November, 28 and were remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey on January, 4, 2017.
- 1 Archie Battersbee dies: Hospital staff showed 'extraordinary compassion'
- 2 Investigation under way after fire and explosion at Shoreditch block
- 3 Canary Wharf Underground station stabbing leaves man in hospital
- 4 Ongoing gas leak after fire and explosion in Shoreditch
- 5 Leyton Orient 'don't really need' Forest Green Rovers cup tie says Wellens
- 6 Biggest 'shooting star' meteor shower to peak this week
- 7 'Ruthless' killer sentenced for Isle of Dogs murder
- 8 Teenager, 17, arrested after car crashes into Bow apartment building
- 9 We need a couple of bodies says Leyton Orient boss Wellens
- 10 Hundreds of children strip searched by Met Police
Detectives from the Homicide and Major Crime Command are still investigating