Two teenagers bailed in connection with the attempted murder of a police officer
- Credit: MPS
Two teenagers aged 16 have been bailed until January following their arrests in connection with the attempted murder of a police officer in Bow.
Both the males were arrested yesterday.
A further two men, a 20-year-old, who was arrested in Bedfordshire on Tuesday, November,29, on suspicion of assisting an offender, and a 17-year-old, who was arrested on Tuesday, November, 22, on suspicion of attempted murder, have been bailed as well pending on further enquiries.
While, another two men have also been charged with attempted murder and two counts of affray.
Andrew Beadie, 20, of Claremont Road, Basildon, and Janine Morris, 24, of Rainhill Way, Bow, were both charged on Saturday, November, 26
You may also want to watch:
With the later also being charged with assisting an offender.
They both appeared in custody at Thames Magistrates Court on Monday, November, 28 and were remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey on January, 4, 2017.
- 1 Whitechapel murder victim named as teenager charged with killing
- 2 'Grenfell Tower'-type cladding still not removed from New Providence Wharf after 3 years
- 3 Cops break Covid-19 rules to have haircuts at Bethnal Green police station
- 4 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 5 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 6 Covid hero who did charity walk in Bow aged 100 now has vaccine
- 7 'It must be urgently addressed': New research into BAME Covid impact
- 8 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 9 Mulberry tree campaigners to take council to High Court
- 10 Lovely Day for Aldgate School picked to sing on Billy Ocean's new single
Detectives from the Homicide and Major Crime Command are still investigating