Two teenagers bailed in connection with the attempted murder of a police officer
- Credit: MPS
Two teenagers aged 16 have been bailed until January following their arrests in connection with the attempted murder of a police officer in Bow.
Both the males were arrested yesterday.
A further two men, a 20-year-old, who was arrested in Bedfordshire on Tuesday, November,29, on suspicion of assisting an offender, and a 17-year-old, who was arrested on Tuesday, November, 22, on suspicion of attempted murder, have been bailed as well pending on further enquiries.
While, another two men have also been charged with attempted murder and two counts of affray.
Andrew Beadie, 20, of Claremont Road, Basildon, and Janine Morris, 24, of Rainhill Way, Bow, were both charged on Saturday, November, 26
You may also want to watch:
With the later also being charged with assisting an offender.
They both appeared in custody at Thames Magistrates Court on Monday, November, 28 and were remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey on January, 4, 2017.
- 1 Jailed: Teenagers who left victim blind in one eye after train stabbing
- 2 Patient group set up over allegations of 'poor care' at Royal London
- 3 New street market coming to Docklands is Will's passion
- 4 Canary Wharf floats idea for new green restaurant on water
- 5 Brick Lane's famous bagel shop launches delivery service
- 6 Updated appeal for information about man last seen in Poplar in January
- 7 Fire crews fight blaze at pub in Hackney Wick
- 8 MPs pledge to fight on for 'forgotten victims' of IRA Canary Wharf bombing
- 9 Jailed: drug dealer who rammed police with stolen car to escape
- 10 Mother and son taken to hospital during "severe" fire in Bow
Detectives from the Homicide and Major Crime Command are still investigating