Two teenagers bailed in connection with the attempted murder of a police officer
- Credit: MPS
Two teenagers aged 16 have been bailed until January following their arrests in connection with the attempted murder of a police officer in Bow.
Both the males were arrested yesterday.
A further two men, a 20-year-old, who was arrested in Bedfordshire on Tuesday, November,29, on suspicion of assisting an offender, and a 17-year-old, who was arrested on Tuesday, November, 22, on suspicion of attempted murder, have been bailed as well pending on further enquiries.
While, another two men have also been charged with attempted murder and two counts of affray.
Andrew Beadie, 20, of Claremont Road, Basildon, and Janine Morris, 24, of Rainhill Way, Bow, were both charged on Saturday, November, 26
You may also want to watch:
With the later also being charged with assisting an offender.
They both appeared in custody at Thames Magistrates Court on Monday, November, 28 and were remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey on January, 4, 2017.
- 1 Nine Tower Hamlets secondary schools rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 2 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 3 Ice cream parlour with 'no added sugar' to open in Canary Wharf
- 4 Leyton Orient boss Jackett full of praise for Sotiriou after Magpies win
- 5 Poplar MP tells court: 'I fled home when brother said I was possessed'
- 6 MP reported ex-husband to police for alleged 'harassment', trial hears
- 7 Fire Brigade deluged with calls for help as floods sweep east London
- 8 Apsana Begum's ex-husband may be behind housing bids, trial hears
- 9 'Set deadline to remove cladding,' Tower Hamlets mayor urges
- 10 Man arrested following triple stabbing in Isle of Dogs
Detectives from the Homicide and Major Crime Command are still investigating