Man caught behind the wheel on the same day he failed his driving test
- Credit: Archant
A cheeky learner driver was caught behind the wheel today despite failing his driving test hours before.
The unnamed motorist was found with his notice of failure crumpled in his pocket by police in Tower Hamlets this afternoon.
He was also found in possession of cannabis.
Officers from the Met's Task Force seized his car and reported him for driving without a valid driving licence and no insurance.
He was also issued with a Fixed Penalty Notice for being in possession of the class B drug.
You may also want to watch:
Police uploaded an image of the man's notice of failure on Twitter.
- 1 The Queen lends her name to Royal London’s emergency Covid wards
- 2 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 3 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 4 No injuries but 20 rescued as firefighters tackle Limehouse blaze
- 5 Police raid cannabis factory near Liverpool Street station: 2 arrests
- 6 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 7 Doctors urge Tower Hamlets mayor to end support for Silvertown Tunnel
- 8 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 9 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 10 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park