Man caught behind the wheel on the same day he failed his driving test
- Credit: Archant
A cheeky learner driver was caught behind the wheel today despite failing his driving test hours before.
The unnamed motorist was found with his notice of failure crumpled in his pocket by police in Tower Hamlets this afternoon.
He was also found in possession of cannabis.
Officers from the Met's Task Force seized his car and reported him for driving without a valid driving licence and no insurance.
He was also issued with a Fixed Penalty Notice for being in possession of the class B drug.
You may also want to watch:
Police uploaded an image of the man's notice of failure on Twitter.
- 1 Poplar MP acquitted of Tower Hamlets housing fraud
- 2 Jury sent home for the day in MP Apsana Begum's trial on housing fraud charges
- 3 Home Office pours £1m into tackling drug-related problems in East End
- 4 Unlocked rooms created 'radiation exposure risk' at hospital, inspectors report
- 5 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
- 6 'Vexatious charges': MP turns on accusers after acquittal in fraud trial
- 7 Apsana Begum's ex-husband may be behind housing bids, trial hears
- 8 Poplar MP tells court: 'I fled home when brother said I was possessed'
- 9 Mum plans to use Raine's Foundation site for new East Park church school
- 10 Jailed: Cyclist who rode off after fatal collision with 'gentleman', 72