Man caught behind the wheel on the same day he failed his driving test
- Credit: Archant
A cheeky learner driver was caught behind the wheel today despite failing his driving test hours before.
The unnamed motorist was found with his notice of failure crumpled in his pocket by police in Tower Hamlets this afternoon.
He was also found in possession of cannabis.
Officers from the Met's Task Force seized his car and reported him for driving without a valid driving licence and no insurance.
He was also issued with a Fixed Penalty Notice for being in possession of the class B drug.
You may also want to watch:
Police uploaded an image of the man's notice of failure on Twitter.
- 1 Mother and son taken to hospital during "severe" fire in Bow
- 2 Patient group set up over allegations of 'poor care' at Royal London
- 3 Beer gardens reopening with face masks, sanitisers and cobblestones
- 4 Volunteers take food for Ramadan to neighbours on Isle of Dogs
- 5 Jailed: drug dealer who rammed police with stolen car to escape
- 6 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 7 Here's why people stay longer in the East End despite the crime
- 8 Hundreds of customers descend on reopened retailers
- 9 'Torrent of hate' stalker tweeted pictures of victim on social media
- 10 New street market coming to Docklands is Will's passion