VIDEO: Fresh footage of ‘Muslim patrols’ emerges online
Fresh footage of “Muslim patrols” showing vigilantes saying the police and Christianity can “go to hell” has surfaced online.
Police have so far made six arrests in connection with previous videos, which show self-styled vigilantes in Whitechapel harassing members of the public and hurling homophobic abuse.
In the latest film, they can be heard saying: “Islam is here in London, Mr. David Cameron, Mr. police officer, whether you like it or not.
“We are commanding good and forbidding evil on this Saturday night, while the police, they try to get us through the media.
“We are coming to implement Islam upon your own necks. Muslim patrols can never be stopped.
You may also want to watch:
“Anyone who tries to stop us – anyone – we will take their alcohol, we will tell the women to cover up, and we will implement Islam upon your own necks, David Cameron.”
Six men have now been arrested in connection with similar videos, several of which are known to have been filmed on the streets of Whitechapel.
- 1 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 2 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 3 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 4 Leyton Orient sign Dan Kemp on a permanent deal from West Ham United
- 5 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 6 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
- 7 'I can save the planet with my seaweed' scientist in east London claims
- 8 Students in rent strike over Queen Mary's campus staying open during Covid emergency
- 9 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 10 Gun seized after woman tells police she was threatened in Whitechapel
All of the arrests were on suspicion of GBH and public order offences, and all those arrested have since been bailed.