VIDEO: Fresh footage of ‘Muslim patrols’ emerges online
Fresh footage of “Muslim patrols” showing vigilantes saying the police and Christianity can “go to hell” has surfaced online.
Police have so far made six arrests in connection with previous videos, which show self-styled vigilantes in Whitechapel harassing members of the public and hurling homophobic abuse.
In the latest film, they can be heard saying: “Islam is here in London, Mr. David Cameron, Mr. police officer, whether you like it or not.
“We are commanding good and forbidding evil on this Saturday night, while the police, they try to get us through the media.
“We are coming to implement Islam upon your own necks. Muslim patrols can never be stopped.
You may also want to watch:
“Anyone who tries to stop us – anyone – we will take their alcohol, we will tell the women to cover up, and we will implement Islam upon your own necks, David Cameron.”
Six men have now been arrested in connection with similar videos, several of which are known to have been filmed on the streets of Whitechapel.
- 1 Apsana Begum's ex-husband may be behind housing bids, trial hears
- 2 Nine Tower Hamlets secondary schools rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 3 Man arrested following triple stabbing in Isle of Dogs
- 4 Green light for £1m in levies to be used for East End fire rescue ladder
- 5 Appeal after man allegedly 'spits at' woman travelling through Whitechapel, West Ham and Barking
- 6 Bethnal Green rubbish 'attracts rats' as 'pingdemic' delays collections
- 7 Remembrance to Bethnal Green's ‘perfect storm’ fire tragedy 17 years on
- 8 'Laughing gas central': Call for action on antisocial behaviour
- 9 Trial of Poplar and Limehouse MP opens on 'housing fraud' charges
- 10 No arrests after triple stabbing in Isle of Dogs
All of the arrests were on suspicion of GBH and public order offences, and all those arrested have since been bailed.