VIDEO: Fresh footage of ‘Muslim patrols’ emerges online
Fresh footage of “Muslim patrols” showing vigilantes saying the police and Christianity can “go to hell” has surfaced online.
Police have so far made six arrests in connection with previous videos, which show self-styled vigilantes in Whitechapel harassing members of the public and hurling homophobic abuse.
In the latest film, they can be heard saying: “Islam is here in London, Mr. David Cameron, Mr. police officer, whether you like it or not.
“We are commanding good and forbidding evil on this Saturday night, while the police, they try to get us through the media.
“We are coming to implement Islam upon your own necks. Muslim patrols can never be stopped.
“Anyone who tries to stop us – anyone – we will take their alcohol, we will tell the women to cover up, and we will implement Islam upon your own necks, David Cameron.”
Six men have now been arrested in connection with similar videos, several of which are known to have been filmed on the streets of Whitechapel.
- 1 Bow man charged with drugs supply and criminal property offences
- 2 Bow man appears in court charged with murder after body found in cemetery
- 3 Shoreditch floral café blooms at new premises in Bethnal Green
- 4 East End's 'last' Victorian funeral parlour being restored - and opens as burger bar
- 5 New Kray twins book to explore lives of gangsters 'aside from the crimes'
- 6 Jailed: Man who robbed and blackmailed men he met on Grindr
- 7 How often do Londoners cycle to work in each borough?
- 8 Councillor says he 'hopes to lose' next election
- 9 Ranjith Kankanamalage death: Man charged with murder
- 10 New boy Brown 'buzzing' to help Leyton Orient
All of the arrests were on suspicion of GBH and public order offences, and all those arrested have since been bailed.