VIDEO: Fresh footage of ‘Muslim patrols’ emerges online
Fresh footage of “Muslim patrols” showing vigilantes saying the police and Christianity can “go to hell” has surfaced online.
Police have so far made six arrests in connection with previous videos, which show self-styled vigilantes in Whitechapel harassing members of the public and hurling homophobic abuse.
In the latest film, they can be heard saying: “Islam is here in London, Mr. David Cameron, Mr. police officer, whether you like it or not.
“We are commanding good and forbidding evil on this Saturday night, while the police, they try to get us through the media.
“We are coming to implement Islam upon your own necks. Muslim patrols can never be stopped.
You may also want to watch:
“Anyone who tries to stop us – anyone – we will take their alcohol, we will tell the women to cover up, and we will implement Islam upon your own necks, David Cameron.”
Six men have now been arrested in connection with similar videos, several of which are known to have been filmed on the streets of Whitechapel.
- 1 Jailed: Robbers who targeted OAPs at east London cashpoints
- 2 Two men arrested in connection with Shadwell double stabbing
- 3 Sentencing of arms dealers set for one year after Isle of Dogs raid
- 4 Teenager suffers 'life-changing' injuries after alleged attack in Shadwell
- 5 Man found with stab injuries in Stepney
- 6 David Gomoh's killers jailed 101 years total for Canning Town murder
- 7 Jailed: Tower Hamlets man who tried to rape another man
- 8 Orient aiming to climb the table with first away win of the season
- 9 Man who died in Mile End park named
- 10 'Food delivery' youth in suspect Shoreditch drugs bust
All of the arrests were on suspicion of GBH and public order offences, and all those arrested have since been bailed.