Vulnerable woman missing from Bow home
A vulnerable woman has been missing from her Bow home since Tuesday.
Haleem Saida, who is 37 but has the mental age of a child, was last seen in Thomas Fyre Drive at around midday.
She does not speak English, has no access to money and is required to take medication which she does not have with her.
She is about 5ft, wears a hearing aid in her left ear and was last seen wearing a flower-printed dark top, mustard coloured trousers and dark green head scarf.
Police believe she may have boarded a bus to the Streatham area.
You may also want to watch:
Information to 0207 275 4682.
- 1 Man stabbed outside West India Quay DLR station
- 2 Midfielder Ouss Cisse confirms Leyton Orient departure
- 3 Transfer round-up: Leyton Orient bring in eight as departures find new clubs
- 4 Data reveals house price rises in Olympic boroughs since London 2012
- 5 Campaigners taking on town hall to keep Isle of Dogs youth club open
- 6 Police chief to be quizzed at East London Mosque
- 7 Somali kitchen in Bethnal Green gets halal help from Amazon staff
- 8 Leyton Orient could be without key forwards for season opener at Salford
- 9 Eggslut food truck to bring 'edible breakfast cloud' to Shoreditch
- 10 Tokyo 2020: Poplar children have their own 'Olympics'