Vulnerable woman missing from Bow home
A vulnerable woman has been missing from her Bow home since Tuesday.
Haleem Saida, who is 37 but has the mental age of a child, was last seen in Thomas Fyre Drive at around midday.
She does not speak English, has no access to money and is required to take medication which she does not have with her.
She is about 5ft, wears a hearing aid in her left ear and was last seen wearing a flower-printed dark top, mustard coloured trousers and dark green head scarf.
Police believe she may have boarded a bus to the Streatham area.
You may also want to watch:
Information to 0207 275 4682.
- 1 Mother and son taken to hospital during "severe" fire in Bow
- 2 Patient group set up over allegations of 'poor care' at Royal London
- 3 Beer gardens reopening with face masks, sanitisers and cobblestones
- 4 Volunteers take food for Ramadan to neighbours on Isle of Dogs
- 5 Jailed: drug dealer who rammed police with stolen car to escape
- 6 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 7 Here's why people stay longer in the East End despite the crime
- 8 Hundreds of customers descend on reopened retailers
- 9 'Torrent of hate' stalker tweeted pictures of victim on social media
- 10 Boxpark reopening in Shoreditch with face masks and Covid hygiene measures