Vulnerable woman missing from Bow home
A vulnerable woman has been missing from her Bow home since Tuesday.
Haleem Saida, who is 37 but has the mental age of a child, was last seen in Thomas Fyre Drive at around midday.
She does not speak English, has no access to money and is required to take medication which she does not have with her.
She is about 5ft, wears a hearing aid in her left ear and was last seen wearing a flower-printed dark top, mustard coloured trousers and dark green head scarf.
Police believe she may have boarded a bus to the Streatham area.
You may also want to watch:
Information to 0207 275 4682.
- 1 The Queen lends her name to Royal London’s emergency Covid wards
- 2 'Racist consultation' protest rejected on Tower Hamlets street closures as Labour sticks to its manifesto
- 3 No injuries but 20 rescued as firefighters tackle Limehouse blaze
- 4 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 5 Police raid cannabis factory near Liverpool Street station: 2 arrests
- 6 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 7 Streets around proposed Chinese embassy building could be renamed after persecuted Muslims
- 8 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 9 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park