Witness appeal after assault outside Bow Road convenience store
A man was hospitalised after he was assaulted outside a convenience story by a gang of attackers.
The 24-year-old victim was set upon by four men outside the NISA convenience shop in Bow Road, Bow, on the night of Friday, August 30.
Police and paramedics were called to the scene at around 10pm. The victim suffered a broken jaw and dislocated hip, and was taken to an east London hospital by ambulance.
Although his injuries where not life-threatening, he required surgery for the damage inflicted on both his jaw and his hip.
Police are now appealing for information to help trace the four attackers, who are described as a group of males of various ethnicities.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call Det Con Daniella Peveller of Tower Hamlets police violent crime unit on 0207 275 4546, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 2 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 3 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
- 4 Students in rent strike over Queen Mary's campus staying open during Covid emergency
- 5 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 6 500 deaf children wait to see if their education needs will be cut by Tower Hamlets Council
- 7 Lockdown dancing in your own living room goes online from Canary Wharf
- 8 Tower of London's Queen raven feared dead
- 9 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 10 Covid: School mourns sad loss of Marner Primary headteacher Nick Hague