Witness appeal after assault outside Bow Road convenience store
A man was hospitalised after he was assaulted outside a convenience story by a gang of attackers.
The 24-year-old victim was set upon by four men outside the NISA convenience shop in Bow Road, Bow, on the night of Friday, August 30.
Police and paramedics were called to the scene at around 10pm. The victim suffered a broken jaw and dislocated hip, and was taken to an east London hospital by ambulance.
Although his injuries where not life-threatening, he required surgery for the damage inflicted on both his jaw and his hip.
Police are now appealing for information to help trace the four attackers, who are described as a group of males of various ethnicities.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call Det Con Daniella Peveller of Tower Hamlets police violent crime unit on 0207 275 4546, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Jailed: Robbers who targeted OAPs at east London cashpoints
- 2 Two men arrested in connection with Shadwell double stabbing
- 3 Man found with stab injuries in Stepney
- 4 Teenager suffers 'life-changing' injuries after alleged attack in Shadwell
- 5 Jailed: Tower Hamlets man who tried to rape another man
- 6 David Gomoh's killers jailed 101 years total for Canning Town murder
- 7 Man who died in Mile End park named
- 8 Shadrach Ogie back in contention for O's trip to Bristol Rovers
- 9 Toynbee Hall photo exhibition tells community's stories of lockdown
- 10 Orient aiming to climb the table with first away win of the season