Witness appeal after Lovebox festival-goer stabbed in leg
A manhunt is underway after a festival-goer was stabbed in the back of the leg in a “vicious and unprovoked” attack.
The 19-year-old man was stabbed on the afternoon of Friday July 19 at the Lovebox Festival in Victoria Park last month.
He was taken to an east London hospital where he was treated for a stab wound to his right leg.
Police are still appealing for witnesses to the attack, which happened in broad daylight at around 17.30 in the afternoon.
Det Con Dele Alabi described the incident as a “vicious, unprovoked assault.”
You may also want to watch:
The suspect is described only as a black male, with no further details available.
Anyone with information is urged to call police on 0207 275 4548, quoting crime reference number 4218493/13.
- 1 Patient group set up over allegations of 'poor care' at Royal London
- 2 Leyton Orient boss McAnuff explains the reasoning for dropping Jamie Turley to the bench
- 3 Fire crews fight blaze at pub in Hackney Wick
- 4 Mother and son taken to hospital during "severe" fire in Bow
- 5 Volunteers take food for Ramadan to neighbours on Isle of Dogs
- 6 Former Bagel Factory turned into creative studios to rent out
- 7 Jailed: drug dealer who rammed police with stolen car to escape
- 8 Beer gardens reopening with face masks, sanitisers and cobblestones
- 9 London elections 2021: City and East candidates make case for your vote
- 10 It was a big opportunity missed for Leyton Orient says boss Jobi McAnuff