Witness appeal after Lovebox festival-goer stabbed in leg
A manhunt is underway after a festival-goer was stabbed in the back of the leg in a “vicious and unprovoked” attack.
The 19-year-old man was stabbed on the afternoon of Friday July 19 at the Lovebox Festival in Victoria Park last month.
He was taken to an east London hospital where he was treated for a stab wound to his right leg.
Police are still appealing for witnesses to the attack, which happened in broad daylight at around 17.30 in the afternoon.
Det Con Dele Alabi described the incident as a “vicious, unprovoked assault.”
You may also want to watch:
The suspect is described only as a black male, with no further details available.
Anyone with information is urged to call police on 0207 275 4548, quoting crime reference number 4218493/13.
- 1 Luxury Canary Wharf flats going for lower rent set by the council
- 2 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 3 Isle of Dogs man who murdered teenager at Crossharbour DLR sentenced to 27 years
- 4 Fines totalling £361k handed to East End landlords and agents
- 5 Man charged after triple stabbing on night bus in Mile End
- 6 Man killed after fall from Bow tower block
- 7 Go-ahead given for 315 more homes in third stage of Blackwall Reach scheme
- 8 Barts Health NHS Trust reports one of lowest rates of vaccinated staff
- 9 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 10 19 arrested and cash seized in East End dawn drug raids