Witness appeal after Lovebox festival-goer stabbed in leg
A manhunt is underway after a festival-goer was stabbed in the back of the leg in a “vicious and unprovoked” attack.
The 19-year-old man was stabbed on the afternoon of Friday July 19 at the Lovebox Festival in Victoria Park last month.
He was taken to an east London hospital where he was treated for a stab wound to his right leg.
Police are still appealing for witnesses to the attack, which happened in broad daylight at around 17.30 in the afternoon.
Det Con Dele Alabi described the incident as a “vicious, unprovoked assault.”
You may also want to watch:
The suspect is described only as a black male, with no further details available.
Anyone with information is urged to call police on 0207 275 4548, quoting crime reference number 4218493/13.
- 1 Poplar MP acquitted of Tower Hamlets housing fraud
- 2 Jury sent home for the day in MP Apsana Begum's trial on housing fraud charges
- 3 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
- 4 'Vexatious charges': MP turns on accusers after acquittal in fraud trial
- 5 Mum plans to use Raine's Foundation site for new East Park church school
- 6 Home Office pours £1m into tackling drug-related problems in East End
- 7 Apsana Begum's ex-husband may be behind housing bids, trial hears
- 8 MP reported ex-husband to police for alleged 'harassment', trial hears
- 9 Poplar MP tells court: 'I fled home when brother said I was possessed'
- 10 Unlocked rooms created 'radiation exposure risk' at hospital, inspectors report