Witness appeal over broad daylight Brick Lane stabbing
- Credit: Mike Brooke
Detectives investigating the stabbing of a teenager in Brick Lane are appealing for witnesses.
The 17-year-old was found with stab injuries at around 4.20pm on Friday, July 14.
He was taken to an east London hospital where he remains in a stable condition. His injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
Police would like to speak to anyone who was in that area of Whitechapel at the time of the assault or has any information that may assist the information.
A 17-year-old boy was arrested the day after the incident on suspicion of attempted murder and later released pending further investigation.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact Tower Hamlets CID based at Bethnal Green on 020 7275 4602, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Jailed: Robbers who targeted OAPs at east London cashpoints
- 2 Two men arrested in connection with Shadwell double stabbing
- 3 Man found with stab injuries in Stepney
- 4 Teenager suffers 'life-changing' injuries after alleged attack in Shadwell
- 5 Jailed: Tower Hamlets man who tried to rape another man
- 6 David Gomoh's killers jailed 101 years total for Canning Town murder
- 7 Man who died in Mile End park named
- 8 Sentencing of arms dealers set for one year after Isle of Dogs raid
- 9 Shadrach Ogie back in contention for O's trip to Bristol Rovers
- 10 Orient aiming to climb the table with first away win of the season