Witness appeal over broad daylight Brick Lane stabbing
- Credit: Mike Brooke
Detectives investigating the stabbing of a teenager in Brick Lane are appealing for witnesses.
The 17-year-old was found with stab injuries at around 4.20pm on Friday, July 14.
He was taken to an east London hospital where he remains in a stable condition. His injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
Police would like to speak to anyone who was in that area of Whitechapel at the time of the assault or has any information that may assist the information.
A 17-year-old boy was arrested the day after the incident on suspicion of attempted murder and later released pending further investigation.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact Tower Hamlets CID based at Bethnal Green on 020 7275 4602, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 The Queen lends her name to Royal London’s emergency Covid wards
- 2 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 3 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 4 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 5 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 6 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 7 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 8 'We need laptops for lockdown children to learn from home’ Tower Hamlets mayor urges
- 9 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 10 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom