Witness appeal over broad daylight Brick Lane stabbing
- Credit: Mike Brooke
Detectives investigating the stabbing of a teenager in Brick Lane are appealing for witnesses.
The 17-year-old was found with stab injuries at around 4.20pm on Friday, July 14.
He was taken to an east London hospital where he remains in a stable condition. His injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
Police would like to speak to anyone who was in that area of Whitechapel at the time of the assault or has any information that may assist the information.
A 17-year-old boy was arrested the day after the incident on suspicion of attempted murder and later released pending further investigation.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact Tower Hamlets CID based at Bethnal Green on 020 7275 4602, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Patient group set up over allegations of 'poor care' at Royal London
- 2 Jailed: Teenagers who left victim blind in one eye after train stabbing
- 3 Canary Wharf floats idea for new green restaurant on water
- 4 Brick Lane's famous bagel shop launches delivery service
- 5 New street market coming to Docklands is Will's passion
- 6 Updated appeal for information about man last seen in Poplar in January
- 7 MPs pledge to fight on for 'forgotten victims' of IRA Canary Wharf bombing
- 8 Fire crews fight blaze at pub in Hackney Wick
- 9 Jailed: drug dealer who rammed police with stolen car to escape
- 10 Beer gardens reopening with face masks, sanitisers and cobblestones