Cycling tips at Bromley by Bow family tow path day
CYCLING experts are offering families tips to help them develop confidence in cycling on the tow paths at a special half term event. Cycle coaches from Tower Hamlets Cycling Club will be on hand at the free event at Bromley by Bow on Wednesday June 2. The
CYCLING experts are offering families tips to help them develop confidence in cycling on the tow paths at a special half term event.
Cycle coaches from Tower Hamlets Cycling Club will be on hand at the free event at Bromley by Bow on Wednesday June 2.
The sessions will start on Three Mills Green where riders will be shown some skills useful for towpath cycling.
They will have the chance to practice these new skills and the session will finish with a ride by the canal and river along the path of the new Lea River Park.
You may also want to watch:
This session is for non-confident riders who'd like to start cycling along canal towpaths but is not suitable for beginners.
It runs from 10am to 1.30pm and booking is essential on 0207 0936 382.
- 1 Ethnic communities not taking up Covid jabs, Tower Hamlets Mayor warns
- 2 'Racist consultation' protest rejected on Tower Hamlets street closures as Labour sticks to its manifesto
- 3 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 4 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 5 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 6 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 7 Streets around proposed Chinese embassy building could be renamed after persecuted Muslims
- 8 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 9 Police raid cannabis factory near Liverpool Street station: 2 arrests
- 10 No injuries but 20 rescued as firefighters tackle Limehouse blaze