Cyclist accident is yet another death at Hackney Road
Dear Ed... I read the article with interest concerning the road accident involving the cyclist in Hackney Road (Advertiser, June 23).
I am a resident 12 years in Pritchard’s Road where there has been a number of accidents since it was widened, mostly car-on-car with vehicles turning into or out of Pritchard’s Road.
I have also noticed this isn’t an isolated incident. There seems to have been a few accidents on or near side roads leading onto Hackney Road.
I’ve just done a quick ‘Google’ search and come up a shocking amount of deaths.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 The Queen lends her name to Royal London’s emergency Covid wards
- 2 'Racist consultation' protest rejected on Tower Hamlets street closures as Labour sticks to its manifesto
- 3 No injuries but 20 rescued as firefighters tackle Limehouse blaze
- 4 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 5 Police raid cannabis factory near Liverpool Street station: 2 arrests
- 6 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 7 Streets around proposed Chinese embassy building could be renamed after persecuted Muslims
- 8 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 9 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park