Cyclist attacked in Bow bike robbery
POLICE are appealing for witnesses after a cyclist was attacked and had his bike stolen on Friday night. The 38-year-old man had been cycling along Devons Road when he stopped at the junction with Violet Road in Bow at around 10.30pm, got off his Blue
POLICE are appealing for witnesses after a cyclist was attacked and had his bike stolen on Friday night.
The 38-year-old man had been cycling along Devons Road when he stopped at the junction with Violet Road in Bow at around 10.30pm, got off his Blue Pinnacle Mountain Bike and pushed it through a cut that runs behind the shops.
He was approached in Knapp Road by a black man aged around 25-years-old who threatened him and demanded his bike.
The robber who was around 5ft10inches and wearing a dark coloured hoodie then punched the cyclist before grabbing the bike and riding off towards Devons Road.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information should contact DC Dele Alabi in the Robbery Squad on 020 8217 4162, Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or by email to email@example.com
- 1 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 2 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 3 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 4 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 5 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 6 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 7 'Racist consultation' protest rejected on Tower Hamlets street closures as Labour sticks to its manifesto
- 8 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 9 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 10 Leyton Orient boss is expecting more transfer movement in the window