Cyclists meet for breakfast at Victoria Park
Cycling enthusiasts are meeting for a free breakfast event in Victoria Park on their way to work this morning.
The “Pedal On UK” event is giving cyclists the chance to enjoy a free breakfast, bike service and much more.
Riders are meeting at the Bonner Gate to Victoria Park, in Sewardstone Road, Bethnal Green.
And those who are concerned about having their ride pinched can also get their bikes security marked by police.
Live music and entertainment, as well as a pedal powered cinema will also help cyclists get their days off to a flying start.
You may also want to watch:
The event will be held from 7am to 12pm this morning.
- 1 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 2 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 3 Panel finds gross misconduct proven against Pc arrested on suspicion of drug dealing
- 4 19 arrested and cash seized in East End dawn drug raids
- 5 Police officers save lives in two sperate emergencies on same shift
- 6 Prison sentence increased for 'violent and dangerous' man
- 7 CCTV images released of missing man last seen at Bow Road Station
- 8 Tower hamlets killing: £20,000 reward offered as two men sought for queries
- 9 O’s seeking to end winless run of three games with win over struggling Saddlers
- 10 Man, 19, charged after alleged sexual assaults in Tower Hamlets