Appeal to help find missing man, 83, known to frequent east London
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information to help find an 83-year-old man who has been missing for two days.
Daniel Couson was last seen at 10pm on October 29 in Brixton. He is known to frequent south east and east london.
He is described as a black man, five foot four inches and of a slim build.
At the time of his disappearance he was wearing a red jumper, brown or grey coat and brown trousers.
A Met Police spokeswoman said: "Mr Couson suffers from a number of serious medical conditions and requires medication, which he has missed whilst being missing.
You may also want to watch:
"Officers are increasingly concerned for his wellbeing and would urge anyone with information on his whereabouts to call police on 999 or Missing People on 116 000."
- 1 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 2 Lovely Day for Aldgate School picked to sing on Billy Ocean's new single
- 3 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 4 Police e-fit expert retiring after 15 years at Bethnal Green
- 5 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 6 Cops break Covid-19 rules to have haircuts at Bethnal Green police station
- 7 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 8 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 9 Leyton Orient announce partnership with Hartford Athletic
- 10 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt