Dean Brill and Jobi McAnuff sign contract extensions with Leyton Orient
- Credit: Archant
Experienced duo, who have played a key part since Justin Edinburgh took over, have been handed new deals at O’s
Leyton Orient have continued their plans for next season by tying down Dean Brill and Jobi McAnuff to long-term contracts.
Both moved to Brisbane Road in the summer with McAnuff agreeing a one-year deal and Brill coming on board as goalkeeper coach.
The former Luton Town custodian has since established himself as O’s number one and caught the eye between the sticks.
Brill has now signed a two-year contract with Orient and been rewarded for his fine form since December 2.
You may also want to watch:
McAnuff, in his second stint with the east Londoners, has been a consistent performer since the beginning of the campaign.
He has agreed another one-year deal meaning both players are set to have a key role to play in the 2018/19 campaign.
- 1 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 2 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 3 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 4 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 5 'I can save the planet with my seaweed' scientist in east London claims
- 6 Disgraceful management of the pandemic
- 7 Leyton Orient seal late victory over Morecambe
- 8 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 9 Leyton Orient boss Embleton expecting more movement in the transfer window
- 10 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
After signing the likes of Josh Coulson, Marvin Ekpiteta, James Brophy, Sam Ling and Nathan Mavila in recent weeks, this is another sign Orient are planning for the future.