Diabetics cycle to Tower Hill to show condition doesn’t slow them down
- Credit: Archant
Diabetic cyclists will race through the borough next week as part of a Tour of Britain to show their condition need not slow them down.
The first all-Diabetic professional cycling team, Team Novo Nordisk, will complete the Tour on September 14 by riding from Westminster to Tower Hill.
The cyclists prove that it is possible to undertake one of the most demanding endurance sports at a professional level while also managing their condition.
They hope to inspire the half-a-million people in London who are living with Diabetes and show what can be done with good Diabetes
The Team offer hope and inspiration for the half a million people living with Diabetes in London, showing just what can be achieved with good Diabetes control.
You may also want to watch:
For more information visit teamnovonordisk.com.
- 1 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 3 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 4 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 5 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 6 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 7 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 8 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 9 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 10 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided