Advertiser letters: Autism hero awards and fight against harrassment
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Letters, contributions and comments sent in to the Advertiser this week.
Autism award nominations open
Carol Povey, director, National Autistic Society’s Centre for Autism, writes:
The National Autistic Society is looking for people and organisations who’ve done something amazing for autistic children, adults, or their
You may also want to watch:
Perhaps it’s a teacher who
has helped a child achieve something great, an autistic adult who has been campaigning tirelessly or a business that
- 1 Cops break Covid-19 rules to have haircuts at Bethnal Green police station
- 2 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 3 Lovely Day for Aldgate School picked to sing on Billy Ocean's new single
- 4 Police e-fit expert retiring after 15 years at Bethnal Green
- 5 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 6 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 7 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 8 Covid hero who did charity walk in Bow aged 100 now has vaccine
- 9 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 10 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
has put a lot of effort into
making their workplace accessible.
If any of your readers know of a person or organisation like this, please nominate them for our seventh annual Autism Professionals Awards.
We want to celebrate their achievements, so we can improve understanding of autism and inspire other people and organisations to make a difference too.
The nominations close on Friday, October 26, 2018.
Find out more about autism and nominate by visiting autismprofessionalsawards.org.uk