Team News: Leyton Orient vs Dover Athletic
- Credit: Archant
James Alabi will miss O’s next three games through suspension
Striker James Alabi will be unavailable for today’s National League match between Leyton Orient and Dover Athletic.
The forward, who signed for O’s this summer from Tranmere Rovers, was shown a straight red card during Saturday’s 1-1 draw at Gateshead.
Alabi caught Heed defender Robbie Tinkler late in the 81st minute after coming on as a substitute and will miss the next three games through suspension.
It means Matt Harrold, who is fit again after a hamstring problem in April, will move up the pecking order and be third choice forward, behind Macauley Bonne and Josh Koroma, for the time being at least.
You may also want to watch:
Boss Justin Edinburgh must decide whether to make changes for the visit of Dover, who lost 2-1 at home to Eastleigh on Saturday.
The Whites are 21st in the table after six games with only one win to their name and just four points collected so far.
- 1 The Queen lends her name to Royal London’s emergency Covid wards
- 2 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 3 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 4 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 5 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 6 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 7 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 8 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 9 Doctors urge Tower Hamlets mayor to end support for Silvertown Tunnel
- 10 'We need laptops for lockdown children to learn from home’ Tower Hamlets mayor urges