East End concert and free rehearsal space for young musicians
JAZZ quartet Brass Jaw will be performing two special shows for children tomorrow at the Museum of Childhood in Bethnal Green as part of a week long celebration of music in the capital. The Scottish jazz band are playing from 1pm to 2pm and from 3pm to
JAZZ quartet Brass Jaw will be performing two special shows for children tomorrow at the Museum of Childhood in Bethnal Green as part of a week long celebration of music in the capital.
The Scottish jazz band are playing from 1pm to 2pm and from 3pm to 4pm at the museum in Cambridge Heath Road. The shows will also give children the chance to ask the musicians about their style of music, technique and interests.
And young musicians are being offered free rehearsal space at Community Music's base at the Brady Arts Centre in Hanbury Street tomorrow and next Saturday April 24 from 1pm to 5pm and from 5.30pm to 9pm all next week.
The room has been made available to give would be bands and singers a place to perform as part of the week long Rhythm of London celebration.
You may also want to watch:
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Other event details can be found at www.london.gov.uk/rhythmoflondon
- 1 Mayor or leader: Your choice on May 6
- 2 Covid-19 mass testing after variant detected in E1 postal area
- 3 Politicians join forces on referendum about Tower Hamlets mayor
- 4 Teenager arrested after 13-year-old stabbed in Isle of Dogs
- 5 Ramadan explained: Everything you need to know about the Islamic holy month
- 6 Covid patients in intensive care down to single figures at hospital trust
- 7 Orient boss McAnuff determined to not help Salford City into the play-offs
- 8 'I'm backing leader and cabinet model in Tower Hamlets referendum'
- 9 Voting in the Isle of Dogs Neighbourhood Planning Referendum
- 10 Man, 19, stabbed in Stepney Green Park