East End concert and free rehearsal space for young musicians
JAZZ quartet Brass Jaw will be performing two special shows for children tomorrow at the Museum of Childhood in Bethnal Green as part of a week long celebration of music in the capital. The Scottish jazz band are playing from 1pm to 2pm and from 3pm to
JAZZ quartet Brass Jaw will be performing two special shows for children tomorrow at the Museum of Childhood in Bethnal Green as part of a week long celebration of music in the capital.
The Scottish jazz band are playing from 1pm to 2pm and from 3pm to 4pm at the museum in Cambridge Heath Road. The shows will also give children the chance to ask the musicians about their style of music, technique and interests.
And young musicians are being offered free rehearsal space at Community Music's base at the Brady Arts Centre in Hanbury Street tomorrow and next Saturday April 24 from 1pm to 5pm and from 5.30pm to 9pm all next week.
The room has been made available to give would be bands and singers a place to perform as part of the week long Rhythm of London celebration.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Other event details can be found at www.london.gov.uk/rhythmoflondon
- 1 Work begins on £300m Chrisp Street Market redevelopment
- 2 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 3 Council houses named after Matchgirls Strike leader
- 4 Liveable Streets: Councillors remove some Brick Lane closures after 'backlash'
- 5 Traffic slow moving in Limehouse and Poplar due to burst water main
- 6 Housing association apologises after sewage leaks at Isle of Dogs tower blocks
- 7 Man jailed for rape after attacking woman walking back from Canning Town
- 8 Single van racks up £36k of fines in Tower Hamlets
- 9 Plans to cut up to 600 Tube station jobs amid TfL 'funding crisis'
- 10 County lines drug dealer jailed