East End concert and free rehearsal space for young musicians
JAZZ quartet Brass Jaw will be performing two special shows for children tomorrow at the Museum of Childhood in Bethnal Green as part of a week long celebration of music in the capital. The Scottish jazz band are playing from 1pm to 2pm and from 3pm to
JAZZ quartet Brass Jaw will be performing two special shows for children tomorrow at the Museum of Childhood in Bethnal Green as part of a week long celebration of music in the capital.
The Scottish jazz band are playing from 1pm to 2pm and from 3pm to 4pm at the museum in Cambridge Heath Road. The shows will also give children the chance to ask the musicians about their style of music, technique and interests.
And young musicians are being offered free rehearsal space at Community Music's base at the Brady Arts Centre in Hanbury Street tomorrow and next Saturday April 24 from 1pm to 5pm and from 5.30pm to 9pm all next week.
The room has been made available to give would be bands and singers a place to perform as part of the week long Rhythm of London celebration.
You may also want to watch:
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Other event details can be found at www.london.gov.uk/rhythmoflondon
- 1 Man stabbed outside West India Quay DLR station
- 2 Midfielder Ouss Cisse confirms Leyton Orient departure
- 3 Transfer round-up: Leyton Orient bring in eight as departures find new clubs
- 4 Campaigners taking on town hall to keep Isle of Dogs youth club open
- 5 Tyrese Omotoye impresses on O's trial as Ouss Cisse looks set to depart
- 6 Data reveals house price rises in Olympic boroughs since London 2012
- 7 Eggslut food truck to bring 'edible breakfast cloud' to Shoreditch
- 8 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 9 Campaigners oppose plans to change voting system for Tower Hamlets mayor
- 10 Tokyo 2020: Poplar children have their own 'Olympics'