East End concert and free rehearsal space for young musicians
JAZZ quartet Brass Jaw will be performing two special shows for children tomorrow at the Museum of Childhood in Bethnal Green as part of a week long celebration of music in the capital. The Scottish jazz band are playing from 1pm to 2pm and from 3pm to
JAZZ quartet Brass Jaw will be performing two special shows for children tomorrow at the Museum of Childhood in Bethnal Green as part of a week long celebration of music in the capital.
The Scottish jazz band are playing from 1pm to 2pm and from 3pm to 4pm at the museum in Cambridge Heath Road. The shows will also give children the chance to ask the musicians about their style of music, technique and interests.
And young musicians are being offered free rehearsal space at Community Music's base at the Brady Arts Centre in Hanbury Street tomorrow and next Saturday April 24 from 1pm to 5pm and from 5.30pm to 9pm all next week.
The room has been made available to give would be bands and singers a place to perform as part of the week long Rhythm of London celebration.
You may also want to watch:
Contact email@example.com for more details.
Other event details can be found at www.london.gov.uk/rhythmoflondon
- 1 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 2 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 3 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 4 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 5 'I can save the planet with my seaweed' scientist in east London claims
- 6 Disgraceful management of the pandemic
- 7 Leyton Orient boss Embleton expecting more movement in the transfer window
- 8 Leyton Orient seal late victory over Morecambe
- 9 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 10 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom