East End kids give stranded Space aliens Xmas message
ALIENS have got the Christmas message and want to spread the word to the rest of the Universe. The problem is, their spaceship has broken down and they’re stranded on Earth
ALIENS have got the Christmas message and want to spread the word to the rest of the Universe.
The problem is, their spaceship has broken down and they’re stranded on Earth.
At least that’s what the kids at St Elizabeth Catholic Primary school at Bethnal Green, in London’s East End, will tell you.
Year-1 pupils have been performing their yuletide Nativity called Christmas with the Aliens.’
You may also want to watch:
The Aliens bump into children practising their school play, so the story goes, and are invited to watch.
They discover an amazing tale they want to share with the whole universe, but need to get their inter-galactic vessel mended so they can whiz off to distant stars to spread the news about the birth of Jesus.
- 1 Jury sent home for the day in MP Apsana Begum's trial on housing fraud charges
- 2 Jailed: Cyclist who rode off after fatal collision with 'gentleman', 72
- 3 Highest point reached on new homes in disused Bethnal Green car park
- 4 Poplar MP acquitted of Tower Hamlets housing fraud
- 5 Poplar MP tells court: 'I fled home when brother said I was possessed'
- 6 Unlocked rooms created 'radiation exposure risk' at hospital, inspectors report
- 7 Home Office pours £1m into tackling drug-related problems in East End
- 8 Leyton Orient still looking to add one or two new signings
- 9 Leyton Orient sign Theo Archibald on loan from Lincoln City
- 10 Apsana Begum's ex-husband may be behind housing bids, trial hears
It’s a tricky problem. The AA rescue service doesn’t run to spaceships and Aliens don’t have recognised insurance cover, so how the kids sort it is a bit of a mystery.
Meanwhile, Year-2’s Nativity was Happy Birthday Jesus’ where they made a birthday card for Jesus.
Nursery and Reception’s Nativity told the story of the innkeeper busy all his time looking after guests, when one morning he is interrupted by some very special visitors.