East End kids give stranded Space aliens Xmas message
ALIENS have got the Christmas message and want to spread the word to the rest of the Universe. The problem is, their spaceship has broken down and they’re stranded on Earth
ALIENS have got the Christmas message and want to spread the word to the rest of the Universe.
The problem is, their spaceship has broken down and they’re stranded on Earth.
At least that’s what the kids at St Elizabeth Catholic Primary school at Bethnal Green, in London’s East End, will tell you.
Year-1 pupils have been performing their yuletide Nativity called Christmas with the Aliens.’
You may also want to watch:
The Aliens bump into children practising their school play, so the story goes, and are invited to watch.
They discover an amazing tale they want to share with the whole universe, but need to get their inter-galactic vessel mended so they can whiz off to distant stars to spread the news about the birth of Jesus.
- 1 Luxury Canary Wharf flats going for lower rent set by the council
- 2 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 3 Isle of Dogs man who murdered teenager at Crossharbour DLR sentenced to 27 years
- 4 Go-ahead given for 315 more homes in third stage of Blackwall Reach scheme
- 5 Man charged after triple stabbing on night bus in Mile End
- 6 'Grief and queer coming of age' theatre show to be put on for London Horror Festival
- 7 Man killed after fall from Bow tower block
- 8 19 arrested and cash seized in East End dawn drug raids
- 9 Why TfL won't restart the night tube on Jubilee line just yet
- 10 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
It’s a tricky problem. The AA rescue service doesn’t run to spaceships and Aliens don’t have recognised insurance cover, so how the kids sort it is a bit of a mystery.
Meanwhile, Year-2’s Nativity was Happy Birthday Jesus’ where they made a birthday card for Jesus.
Nursery and Reception’s Nativity told the story of the innkeeper busy all his time looking after guests, when one morning he is interrupted by some very special visitors.