East Ender sitting on �1/4 million—and doesn’t know it!
SOMEONE in London’s East End is sitting on a fortune this-morning that’s worth more than a-quarter-of-a-million quid and doesn’t even know it. They bought a National Lottery ticket four months ago in Tower Hamlets and didn’t check the results on the telly
SOMEONE in London's East End is sitting on a fortune this-morning that's worth more than a-quarter-of-a-million quid and doesn't even know it.
They bought a National Lottery ticket four months ago in Tower Hamlets and didn't check the results on the telly that week.
But it has the five winning numbers plus the bonus numbers which were picked in the July 24 EuroMillions draw.
"We're desperate to find this missing ticket-holder," said National Lottery. "We have the champagne on ice, our fingers crossed and fireworks on hand to help celebrate if they come forward in time."
You may also want to watch:
The winning numbers on July 24 were 14, 15, 25, 35, 47 and Lucky Star 5 and 9, worth a cool �286,508.
The ticket-holder has until 5.30pm on January 20 to claim, or the cash plus interest goes to the Good Causes fund, adding to the �23 billion already raised since National Lottery launched 15 years ago.
Anyone who thinks they have a winning ticket for any Lottery draw within their 180-day deadlines can call the 'jackpot' hotline: 0845-910 0000.
- 1 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 2 Isle of Dogs man who murdered teenager at Crossharbour DLR sentenced to 27 years
- 3 Man charged after triple stabbing on night bus in Mile End
- 4 19 arrested and cash seized in East End dawn drug raids
- 5 Why TfL won't restart the night tube on Jubilee line just yet
- 6 New pizza restaurant opening with drag and disco party
- 7 Man killed after fall from Bow tower block
- 8 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 9 Police officers save lives in two sperate emergencies on same shift
- 10 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines