East Ender sitting on �1/4 million—and doesn’t know it!
SOMEONE in London’s East End is sitting on a fortune this-morning that’s worth more than a-quarter-of-a-million quid and doesn’t even know it. They bought a National Lottery ticket four months ago in Tower Hamlets and didn’t check the results on the telly
SOMEONE in London's East End is sitting on a fortune this-morning that's worth more than a-quarter-of-a-million quid and doesn't even know it.
They bought a National Lottery ticket four months ago in Tower Hamlets and didn't check the results on the telly that week.
But it has the five winning numbers plus the bonus numbers which were picked in the July 24 EuroMillions draw.
"We're desperate to find this missing ticket-holder," said National Lottery. "We have the champagne on ice, our fingers crossed and fireworks on hand to help celebrate if they come forward in time."
You may also want to watch:
The winning numbers on July 24 were 14, 15, 25, 35, 47 and Lucky Star 5 and 9, worth a cool �286,508.
The ticket-holder has until 5.30pm on January 20 to claim, or the cash plus interest goes to the Good Causes fund, adding to the �23 billion already raised since National Lottery launched 15 years ago.
Anyone who thinks they have a winning ticket for any Lottery draw within their 180-day deadlines can call the 'jackpot' hotline: 0845-910 0000.
- 1 Tributes paid after Tower Hamlets councillor dies at 40
- 2 Queen's Birthday Honours: Caterer who gave out free meals gets BEM
- 3 Docklands man pleaded guilty to firearms offences
- 4 Man 'brandishes gun' in busy Canary Wharf restaurant
- 5 Working classes 'being pushed out by East End's gentrification'
- 6 Driver threatened at gunpoint in Bromley-by-Bow carjacking
- 7 Crossharbour scheme for 2,000 new homes on Isle of Dogs is halted
- 8 Plans mooted to change East End MP constituency boundaries
- 9 Police search park in Poplar after report of stabbing
- 10 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets