East Enders to star in poster campaign about the dangers of texting while driving
KIDS and young people can highlight the deadly dangers of texting whilst driving by starring in a hard hitting poster campaign. The posters will illustrate that drivers are 23 times more likely to crash, and potentially kill someone, if they text behind
KIDS and young people can highlight the deadly dangers of texting whilst driving by starring in a hard hitting poster campaign.
The posters will illustrate that drivers are 23 times more likely to crash, and potentially kill someone, if they text behind the wheel.
Tower Hamlets council is calling on parents and young adults to submit pictures of their children or themselves to appear in the campaign.
They are looking for a young girl between the ages of six and nine who can ride a bicycle, a boy between the ages of nine and 12 who can play keepy-uppy with a football and a woman between the ages of 18 and 24 who can play the part of a young mum.
You may also want to watch:
As well as starring in the campaign, the winning applicants will be able to find out how an advertisement is put together, right through from the photo shoot and retouching to the printing and supply of the ads.
To submit a photo for casting, email James Drummond at firstname.lastname@example.org or post it to James Drummond, AMV BBDO, 151 Marylebone Road, London, NW1 5QE.
- 1 Mayor or leader: Your choice on May 6
- 2 Covid-19 mass testing after variant detected in E1 postal area
- 3 Politicians join forces on referendum about Tower Hamlets mayor
- 4 Teenager arrested after 13-year-old stabbed in Isle of Dogs
- 5 Ramadan explained: Everything you need to know about the Islamic holy month
- 6 Covid patients in intensive care down to single figures at hospital trust
- 7 Orient boss McAnuff determined to not help Salford City into the play-offs
- 8 'I'm backing leader and cabinet model in Tower Hamlets referendum'
- 9 Man, 19, stabbed in Stepney Green Park
- 10 East London venue to host big-screen Euro 2020 football fanzone
Applicants should include a contact name and telephone number along with their age and address. The closing date is Wednesday 4 August and short list applicants will be called back for a face to face casting session.
Winners must be available to take part in a photo shoot for one day between August 9 and 16.