East London Advertiser Cute Kids competition
- Credit: Archant
Do you think your child is the cutest in East London?
If so, this is your chance to prove it in the Docklands & East London Advertiser 2013 Cute Kids competition.
The photographs will be taken by Limelight Photography at The Co-operative, in Chrisp Street on Monday 16th – 21st September 2013 from 10.00am until 4.30pm.
There are two categories: 0 -2 years and 3 – 6years.
The overall winner of the Docklands & East London Advertiser Cute Kids competition will receive a £350 modelling portfolio courtesy of Limelight Photography and a TP Toys Castlewood Sandpit worth £69.95.
You may also want to watch:
Limelight is offering additional prizes for the first, second and third places in the two categories.
If you want to enter your child in this year’s competition, pick up a copy of the Docklands & East London Advertiser and cut out the coupon and take it along to the Co-operative.
- 1 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 2 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 3 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 4 Leyton Orient sign Dan Kemp on a permanent deal from West Ham United
- 5 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
- 6 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 7 Students in rent strike over Queen Mary's campus staying open during Covid emergency
- 8 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 9 'I can save the planet with my seaweed' scientist in east London claims
- 10 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff